Is Boughera for the off?

BLUE CYCLOPS

Just a horrible feeling in my guts. I remember a few years ago towards the end of Advocaats reign when van Bronkhorst always seemed to be injured.

Every week it was stated he would be back for the next game. Then on the friday he was out again.

Then out of the blue he was off to Arsenal.

I have this horrible feeling that this is the case with Boughera.

Rangers won,t play him in case he gets injured and fu**s up a transfer. Or he won,t play for the same reason. I,ve no proof, just a deep feeling that something is wrong.

Does anybody else feel the samr way?

Here in Algeria , we are really worry about him .

A crucial match against Egypt waits us & the majority of our professional players in Europe are injuered :(

I don't know how we are going to beat the egyptians in this case .

The thing here is, I reckon if Smith was told (by the bank I assume) "don't play Magic again because he's off in January" he'd give whoever told him that a two finger salute and tell them to GTF. He'd name him in his team anyway.

Secondly, I don't think Smith would come out in the press saying the player was injured if he wasn't - he's too principled for that.

A crucial match against Egypt waits us & the majority of our professional players in Europe are injuered :(

He should be fit for you hopefully. I really want Algeria to qualify (tu)

Thank you Kev, I read yesterday on FC Rangers website, he said ""I won't play because a knee sprain requires at least four weeks of rest and I am in my second week."

I hope this is not true :disappointment:

I actually had the same thought too. He has came out and said he wont go in january because that would unsettle him leading up to the ANC & the World Cup, saying if he moves, it will be in summer. Lets face it he will go and we will make a few bob on him too.... We all need to realise that were in a bad way... if we can sell him for 5 million and his wages off the bill, we can get this right into reducing the debt

He should be fit for you hopefully. I really want Algeria to qualify (tu)

Thank you Kev, I read yesterday on FC Rangers website, he said ""I won't play because a knee sprain requires at least four weeks of rest and I am in my second week."

Madjid should be fit for our home game on Saturday.

He'll be fit to play for us this week end hopefully(touch wood).

In any cas,good luck to algeria against egypt.

He'll be fit to play for us this week end hopefully(touch wood).

In any cas,good luck to algeria against egypt.

THANK YOU :craphead:

Maj wont be sold until the summer

cos hes away in the nation of africa cup in jan for a few weeks

and hed rather be guaranteed first team football here than risk his place in the world cup

anyway hes said over and over that he aint going anywhere this season, but after the world cup hell be away to either arsenal or marseille ( just my opinion of the teams- or aston villa- just cos oneill likes to take our good cb so smellypit fc have a chance to beat us!)

all in all its a shame cos hes a good cunt, but fuck it if weve got more players like wilson coming through might just be a silver lining

Just a horrible feeling in my guts. I remember a few years ago towards the end of Advocaats reign when van Bronkhorst always seemed to be injured.

Every week it was stated he would be back for the next game. Then on the friday he was out again.

Then out of the blue he was off to Arsenal.

I have this horrible feeling that this is the case with Boughera.

Rangers won,t play him in case he gets injured and fu**s up a transfer. Or he won,t play for the same reason. I,ve no proof, just a deep feeling that something is wrong.

Does anybody else feel the samr way?

I have the same thoughts and have said as much elsewhere and on here.

We're being fucked about by the big Algerian and it's time for Rangers to play hardball.

Don't start him on Saturday and see his reaction. :pierre: