Tickets for the euro game

Van Moyles

Hey never bought tickets over the phone before for the gers and was wondering will it be easy enought to get 5 tickets for the Govan or mainstand???

Any advice much appreciated!! championee

Will be limited on public sale mate, season ticket holders have had a few days now to get them.

Try first thing tommorow morning.

its imposible to get through online or phone.

online servers always full

phone im placed in a q then chucked out cos all the operators are full. wont let me wait till one becomes available

Same here, its driving me nuts !! <cr>

I don't mean to sound patronizing but I really do sympathies with you guys as I remember hanging onto the phone for Parma tickets and the like but now I can sit back and just use my smartcard when the match comes

mite b a bit late now, but i found if i used my mobile i got into the que alot more times(and chucked out), than through a landline - took me half an hour - and £5 of credit - but well worth it!!! :D

mite b a bit late now, but i found if i used my mobile i got into the que alot more times(and chucked out), than through a landline - took me half an hour - and £5 of credit - but well worth it!!! :D

:lol: Same here ^_^

i had to wait about half an hour on hold this morning to get mine. took ages to get on hold before hand aswell. at the same time i was trying on line. online would be your best bet mate as i think its died down a bit , the log on screen will load for me the now