Ok

Ronney is overrated! * awaits papaguy *

Rooney is far from overrated.

You say Messi is overrated...

Messi is overrated.

Rooney isn't.

Ok

Clever response..

Messi is overrated because despite being a great player, he isn't anywhere near the standard of some platers who preceded him.

Rooney is underrated because few people credit him as the world-class forward he is.

Guest SandyWaTp
No need fot the sarcasm. I just didnt want an argument!

You started it! :lol:

How is saying " Rooney is overrated" starting it? :pierre:

Ancelotti plays all his cards at once with Drogba, Kakuta and Bruma coming on in place of Deco, Cole and Belletti.

48: GOAL CHELSEA - DROGBA. The change pays dividends immediately. Malouda's cross finds the head of Drogba and he powers into the back of the net. What an impact!

:D :D :D

What a header from Drogba last night. :crywank:

As for the Messi/Rooney debate, Messi gets unfairly treated in that people expect that he dominates the guy from start to finish, but that's not his job, you expect that from Xavi and Iniesta. Messi works in little spells, he is the one they look to finish off moves. Much why he doesn't perform as well for Argentina, they expect him to start moves and finish them, which isn't his game.

Rooney just needs to keep scoring regularly and they doubters will soon start to shut up. (tu)

Diving cunt, cannae stand him.

:rolleyes:

Great counter.

Chelsea fan-boy are we? :rolleyes:

I appreciate he's an outstanding talent and an incredible athlete, but he's such a cunt that it's impossible to like him. I like guys like Joe Cole and Lampard, but Drogba can fuck off.

You do know this is **The Didier Drogba Appreciation Thread** dont you?

I've been made aware of that, yes.

I didn't realise you could only lick his arse in this thread? Surely since it's a Drogba thread, you can comment on why you don't feel the same as others when it comes to this guy.

I didn't realise you could only lick his arse in this thread? Surely since it's a Drogba thread, you can comment on why you don't feel the same as others when it comes to this guy.

It would just be called the **The Didier Drogba Thread** then wouldnt it? :rolleyes:

It would just be called the **The Didier Drogba Thread** then wouldnt it? :rolleyes:

No need to get snide mate...