Our old ra lover in her glory !

BLUEDIGNITY

Never knew so many needs would pay a fair whack to follow Rangers to romania.

Do that not hav buckfast tae piy for ?

The bile just spews out her mouth then gives it the patronising ''Great club'' stuff, been advocating it for years we need political PR permanently dealing with these people ! :sherlock:

Never knew so many needs would pay a fair whack to follow Rangers to romania.

Do that not hav buckfast tae piy for ?

The bile just spews out her mouth then gives it the patronising ''Great club'' stuff, been advocating it for years we need political PR permanently dealing with these people ! :sherlock:

I had to laugh when she said she was willing Rangers on to beat Unirea, we all know thats fuckin anything but the truth. :lol:

They've dealt with TBB's now they are after No Surrender as expected.

It is all very personal, you can sense the hatred and bitterness as you read, this is what we're up against though.

Chip, chip, chip.

What depresses me is that some of our so-called "fans" positively encourage it. (td)

It is all very personal, you can sense the hatred and bitterness as you read, this is what we're up against though.

Chip, chip, chip.

What depresses me is that some of our so-called "fans" positively encourage it. (td)

I think the majority of fans probably don't even realise what Smith and Speirs et al are actually all about. I for one didn't realise how far his agenda went till I joined this forum. The people have been bombarded with negative articles and images in newspapers and on tv (last 10 yrs or so) of anything related to Rangers, while celtics problems are barely highlighted or swept under the carpet altogether. Some fans genuinely began to believe the myth that we are the bigots and if we stop singing TBB's all will be fine. SDM didn't help matters of course.

It's true when they say repeat something often enough and it will become truth.

I hope some of our fans can wake up and see what is really going on before it's too late.

I also hope that anyone with any clout connected to Rangers can begin to deal with this huge problem facing us from the bias in the media.

what on earth is wrong with shouting no surrender???? ridiculous.

Every proper Rangers fan I know, who wants to be able to go along to a match and support their team, must be pig sick of the mindless animals who are dragging them into the gutter.

cant stand the woman but i have to agree with this. I am fed up with the morons within our support dragging our club down. While i dont think we will see a ban from europe completely if they keep doing stuff like this i can see us being banned for a year eventually. First of all that would kill us financially but why should i be deprived of european football at ibrox because of some morons who probably only went over for a piss up? The vast majority of away fans can behave themselves and have a good time but we are going to be hammered for a very small minority yet again.

Well... perhaps eventually I'll get a reply on this. But.. Why are Rangers held accountable for the behaviour of 'some' fans? Totally ridiculous. If UEFA want to control everything that goes inside the stadium, then let them.. but don't make Football clubs into police forces.

Easy.

The cry was NO SURRENDER, Surrender or you'll die, die, die.

Don't see whats wrong with it, I have a flag in my room with NO SURRENDER written on it, just the cry by the Apprentice Boys off Derry in 1689.

good to see that journalistic ethics are alive and kicking. what a trout!

at least she was rooting for the gers :cheerleader: coo.

Dont even let her try and convince you that she wants Rangers to win mate. She is a scumbag.

tounge was in cheek. it's more than obvious who this rancid tart roots for!.

her whole article reeks of malevolence. vicious fuckin boot. :5536:

Some folk won't believe there's an anti Rangers agenda till they come after 'Bluebells are blue'.....