Imodium

Season Ticket Renewal  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be renewing your season ticket for 2010/2011

• Yes - Regardless of whether assests are sold or not
    • Yes - If the ticket price reflects squad quality
    • No - Ticket is too expensive for talent on show
    • No - other reason?

I'm not a season ticket holder at the moment (distance, time, finances), but I go whenever I can. My circumstances have changed substantially, which means I can get to more games (although not all by any means) but I'll be getting a season ticket next year. Which box do I tick?

Oh, and it wouldn't make any difference to that decision what happens with the club, if anything a club in trouble needs the support even more.

Follow follow.

Im a supporter so i will be buying mine no matter what. The club needs the backing. If i just wanted entertainment i would go to the cinema. Its about more than that. Also if people do not buy the tickets then the chances of getting better talent is that much further away. Slightly self defeating..

I appreaciate that you want to follow the team and will no matter what. But hypothetically speaking would you still get your ticket if they stripped the squad and raised the price to say £650 to make up the deficit from other folk giving up the ticket?

I just feel that we are one of the most loyal supporters in the world but sometimes I feel that the club take this for granted and expect us to fork out top dollar at every opportunity.

Yes i would. If we dont buy the tickets then we will lose our assets. Sporting advertising ervenue is down big time and the club needs the money. I would double my season ticket price if it helps the club was to get out of the shit.

same well said

though the streets be broad AND NARROW...follow we will, follow we will!

Streets?

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

eh?

Its cause the word is straights not streets.

Since when? <cr>

You must be on the wind up surely?

How many times have you sang the song?

How many times have you corrected fellow fans for singing the wrong words?

Though the straits be broad or narrow

It's Follow we will, Follow we will, Follow we will

Though the straits be broad or narrow, It's Follow we will

We will Follow in the footsteps of our team - God bless them

Follow Follow we will Follow Rangers

Everywhere, anywhere we will Follow on

Dundee, Hamilton, Aberdeen and back again

If they go to Dublin we will Follow on

For There's not a team like the Glasgow Rangers

No not one and there never shall be one

Celtic know all about their troubles

We will fight till the day is done

For there's not a team like the Glasgow Rangers

No not one and there never shall be one...

Just incase its needed.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm not sure what I will do due to work commitments. I got a promotion at work which involves working on a Saturday and I can't always get away from work so I may have to give it a miss next year :(

dont know? money is gettin tighter?

Let me put it this way. If you have the money this is really the time to "stump up"!

I still think this Rangers team is miles better than the Rangers team in the early to mid eighties.

Do you remember when wee Fergus took charge over in Scumdome. They put their hands in their pockets and bought shares that were never going to be worth anything (this has been borne out) and if my memory serves me right it was about 600 quid.

if they can put up that amount 15 years ago the my message is simple.

Find the money Lads! We need it more than ever. It's not about quality or anything else, it's about LOYALTY!

I'm not a season ticket holder at the moment (distance, time, finances), but I go whenever I can. My circumstances have changed substantially, which means I can get to more games (although not all by any means) but I'll be getting a season ticket next year. Which box do I tick?

Oh, and it wouldn't make any difference to that decision what happens with the club, if anything a club in trouble needs the support even more.

Follow follow.

Ditto. I was supposed to get one this year, but things didn't pan out as we'd hoped. Next year i'm getting one even if i have to come up on my own.