does anyone else hate the tartan army

Biancax3

Anyone that thinks singing doh a deer etc is the way to roar on a football team doesn't deserve any respect and the same goes for their habitual and embarrassing flashing abroad( makes me want the baton happy police to be in the neighbourhood)

and Derrys Walls, Build my Gallows, Fathers Advice etc is?

They both have the same in common with football which is nothing. So we don't deserve any respect ourselfs?

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A shower of sad deviant tranny flashers the whole motherfcukin lot of them ! They wouldn't be out of place in the Bar-Ls E Wing. :sherlock:

Does that include the numerous rangers fans as well then?

If the kilt fits . . . :sherlock:

You definitely wouldn't like me then.

Whits happened tae Falkirk ? Used tae be full a good Bears, noo it appears it's full a tartan tranny apologists ? :sherlock::sherlock:

Would you agree with having a Scottish Unionist section at Hampden where we could wave our Saltires and Union Jacks. The Rat tan Mary would have a fit.

Would you allow people to turn up at Ibrox with Irish Republic flags?

You've just pretty much summed it all up with this post, the tartan army is a closed book, no unionists welcome.

Rule Britannia

I'm a unionist.

Would you agree with having a Scottish Unionist section at Hampden where we could wave our Saltires and Union Jacks. The Rat tan Mary would have a fit.

You've just pretty much summed it all up with this post, the tartan army is a closed book, no unionists welcome.

Rule Britannia

I'm a unionist.

Tartan Army in rival chant shocker!

I meant to add;

Would you have joined in had you been there ?

Rule Britannia

I'm a unionist.

Tartan Army in rival chant shocker!

Would you have joined in had you been there ?

In a bit of banter about our rivals? Yes. Would I have really 'hated' England? No. I have English family and friends. I do not really hate England. But hey, I don't want to be up to my knees in fenian blood either. That would be really messy.

:lol: :lol:

Heyy I duno about that one! It would have it's advantages :P

Fair points! I personally wouldn't have joined in but each to their own (tu)

yeah i also hate how they are obsessed with England

Dont mention Edward Longshanks.

95% of them wouldnt of even heard of William Wallace if it wasnt for Braveheart. They really are thickos.

Did they stop teaching history at schools these days? :disappointment:

Most kids dont listen or care about history in school.

Ask most people what the Tehran conference was and they'll look at you in complete confusion.

Which automatically means that 95% of the Tartan Army would not know of William Wallace without Braveheart.

Most probably, that would have went in one ear and straight back out the other many, many years ago..

plus we wouldnt have them bringing him up every single time they're about.

talking about freeeeeedom and "english basturts"

Are you being serious? even Alex Salmond the leader of the SNP said at the end of his election speech FREEDOM to loads of cheers by the masses of morons.

Freedom from what exactly Mr Salmond you tube?

Are you being serious? even Alex Salmond the leader of the SNP said at the end of his election speech FREEDOM to loads of cheers by the masses of morons.

Freedom from what exactly Mr Salmond you tube?

you are a fucking muppet :lol:

you surely must be on the wind up or your not right in the head <cr>