***The Official Republic of Ireland v France Thread***

Iserdo

on this thread most rangers fans say 'ireland' let me tell yous its not 'ireland'. IRELAND is not called ireland!its called Northern Ireland.so please call it NI.THATS ALL.

You should have stopped after this post Mack...

come on tell me what your talking about? :2gunsfiring_v1::lol::2gunsfiring_v1::lol:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

on this thread most rangers fans say 'ireland' let me tell yous its not 'ireland'. IRELAND is not called ireland!its called Northern Ireland.so please call it NI.THATS ALL.

come on tell me what your talking about? :2gunsfiring_v1::lol::2gunsfiring_v1::lol:

The highlighted bit was your first mistake. I know what you're trying to say you just phrased it very badly.

After that well you went downhill. I don't think you've got anything right. You started off badly then it got steadily worse from there Im afraid :(

The highlighted bit was your first mistake. I know what you're trying to say you just phrased it very badly.

After that well you went downhill. I don't think you've got anything right. You started off badly then it got steadily worse from there Im afraid :(

Ha,Ha,Ha look at"i keep on going on about'.what for it............................you,so site on your shiter.come on pal :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ha,Ha,Ha look at"i keep on going on about'.what for it............................you,so site on your shiter.come on pal :lol::lol::lol::lol:

What are you even talking about <cr>

Ha,Ha,Ha look at"i keep on going on about'.what for it............................you,so site on your shiter.come on pal :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wtf? <cr>