Rangers youtube nostalgia!

LegendofCoop

Great clips and thanks for posting them. (tu)

I could have been there all night posting clips mate! (tu) I've missed a barrowload too!

who was that with archie knox ??

I've been asked this before, but I still don't know! Might have been one of the backroom staff? Can make out CC or CG on the shorts!

Some crackin vids there. Negri's 3rd goal :drool:

What actually, or 'allegedly' happened with him and Porrini? I know the 'Squash ball' story, but there is another one floating around.

Never actually found out myself, but I had heard that Negri had been playing hide the sausage with Porrini's missus!

You just don't do that with Sergio! :D

Some crackin vids there. Negri's 3rd goal :drool:

What actually, or 'allegedly' happened with him and Porrini? I know the 'Squash ball' story, but there is another one floating around.

Never actually found out myself, but I had heard that Negri had been playing hide the sausage with Porrini's missus!

You just don't do that with Sergio! :D

That's what i thought. Some made it sound as if Negri was hiding it in Porrini though... :anguish:

Loved watching the game against Kiev, Ibrox bouncing the whole night.

And McCoist two goals against the sheep are belters.

Thanks for posting.

Cheers mate! Were you there?? Probably the best atmosphere I've witnessed at Ibrox!

I had not seen any highlights until I watched that clip a few weeks ago. I asked my mum to tape Scotsport (or Sportscene...which ever it was) for me as I was still on my way back from the game! Bitch forgot didn't she! :angry:

Good old youtube! :21: