Lee McCulloch

billythebear1986

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Too many people just seem tae be like broken records, ayes hes just pure shite, no even good enough fur the juniors, worst player in our histroy, lacks basic fitbaw skills.

See tae be honest its one lot of shite hes never been anywere near as bad as the haters on here would make ye believe.

Also can someone let me know what are these basic footballing skills he seemingly lacks as i cant say iv ever took much notice ?

Basically they just don't like Lee McCulloch. They have very little to back it up though as his performances this season certainly don't merit such criticism.

I would guess most of the Lee haters also don't like Boyd, Ferguson and McGregor. They've got it in their head that there is a 'clique' which is the root of all evil. <cr>

Too many people just seem tae be like broken records, ayes hes just pure shite, no even good enough fur the juniors, worst player in our histroy, lacks basic fitbaw skills.

See tae be honest its one lot of shite hes never been anywere near as bad as the haters on here would make ye believe.

Also can someone let me know what are these basic footballing skills he seemingly lacks as i cant say iv ever took much notice ?

Basically they just don't like Lee McCulloch. They have very little to back it up though as his performances this season certainly don't merit such criticism.

I would guess most of the Lee haters also don't like Boyd, Ferguson and McGregor. They've got it in their head that there is a 'clique' which is the root of all evil. <cr>

Aye they aw maon that hes a rent a quote becoz he does alot of interviews tae the papers etc but if he never did them then they would be maonin that they never have anything tae read from our players in the papers.

Throw Adam intae the mix anaw, one minute people were screamin for more Scottish players back in the team and when we finaly get a decent squad of mostly Scots there still no happy.

Ive seen the foriegn players like Buffel, Arron, etc get off scott free on here for below par preformances for ages, fuck infact they even seemed tae get better wae every game they didny play, yet the home grown boys still get pelters even when they do play well.

A very very fickle bunch we are. :sherlock:

He didn't even play against Celtic <cr>

You're right mate, St.Johnstone was the other SPL game where he started at centre back and played well. (tu)

If you count leaving huge gaps at the back and through the middle of defence for them to score then I suppose you are right :sherlock:

Whits the big hullaballo here wae geein the big man pelters again i thought we got passed aw the petty shite ?

Whit the fucks he done rang this season noo ? hes been solid fur us any game hes played no matter wit position, fuck hes even turned into a bit of a goal machine anaw.

Gee it a rest and get behind the boys fura change.

SUPER LEE MCCULLOCH

:anguish:

Hes shite in defense, ws plays him in central midfield cos thomson aint fit and edu and mendes are injured.

His best position is on the wide left, attacking, not defending.

He's not good at either.

McCulloch was awful in the games against Stuttgart (1st half) and at McDiarmid Park. Collin Samuel ran rings around him.

Aye but he's not a defender, Muff. What can he do?

Stop kidding himself that he can play there, and for the good of the team, tell the manager that he can't cut it in that position!

In fairness to McCulloch he was outstanding against Hearts earlier in the season.

Potentially the best single performance of any player in our side this season.

Sadly that was the exception, and not the rule.

So you agree he was outstanding against Hearts? (tu)

In fairness to McCulloch he was outstanding against Hearts earlier in the season.

He wasn't outstanding, he had a good game.

McCulloch was awful in the games against Stuttgart (1st half) and at McDiarmid Park. Collin Samuel ran rings around him.

Aye but he's not a defender, Muff. What can he do?

Stop kidding himself that he can play there, and for the good of the team, tell the manager that he can't cut it in that position!

Ack, that should be Walters job and you know it, Muff. Fuck, you'd play centre half if he asking you.

He was probably our best player in that game, but that's not saying much. Davis, McGregor and Boyd have all achieved better individual performances this season.

Still waiting for someone to tell me what basic football skills he lacks ? :rolleyes:

Passing, shooting without injuring himself, defending, heading without elbowing another player in the face, tackling without giving away a free kick, not tackling Rangers players...

Passes the ball easily enough the same as most of his team mates.

Hes done it once has he not ? fuck nos how that comes under lacking the basics, ive seen Boyd fall on his arse plenty a times.

Was absolutley solid for us at CB given that hes never played there before.

Whats wrong with elbows now ? i hope your up in arms when he goes up for a header with that zander diamond next week against the sheep and takes the scumbag clean out.

Tacklin without givin away a free kick ? i find this one really baffling, is that no something that probably every player in history of the game has done at one point ?

Pettyness at its best, i really do wonder whats he done to be actively hated on by some. :anguish: