billythebear1986

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is possibly the worst player I have ever seen play for us

And I have seen Neil Murray

I wouldn't go that far. He's better than some of the shite we have seen over the years!

Certain fans have already made their mind up on Lee and no matter how well he plays he won't win them over.

The sensible fans who look at rationally will tell you he's been quite possibly our most consistent player this season. Even when playing in the holding role he's looked like our main attacking threat from midfield and chipped in with a few goals.

He's not a centre back but can do a job in the Spl. Central midfield is his best position.

Whits the big hullaballo here wae geein the big man pelters again i thought we got passed aw the petty shite ?

Whit the fucks he done rang this season noo ? hes been solid fur us any game hes played no matter wit position, fuck hes even turned into a bit of a goal machine anaw.

Gee it a rest and get behind the boys fura change.

SUPER LEE MCCULLOCH

Whits the big hullaballo here wae geein the big man pelters again i thought we got passed aw the petty shite ?

Whit the fucks he done rang this season noo ? hes been solid fur us any game hes played no matter wit position, fuck hes even turned into a bit of a goal machine anaw.

Gee it a rest and get behind the boys fura change.

SUPER LEE MCCULLOCH

Well said mate, let's leave all the hating to the Sellick fans!

Certain fans have already made their mind up on Lee and no matter how well he plays he won't win them over.

The sensible fans who look at rationally will tell you he's been quite possibly our most consistent player this season. Even when playing in the holding role he's looked like our main attacking threat from midfield and chipped in with a few goals.

He's not a centre back but can do a job in the Spl. Central midfield is his best position.

Either that's the funniest post I've ever read, or you're serious.

I think he is serious mate! Lee Mculloch Centre Mid! OK THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think he means the holding role infornt of the back 4.

Walter agrees with me and that's all that really matters. (tu)

Think he means the holding role infornt of the back 4.

Yes that's what i meant mate. (tu)

Yeah, I mean who cares if we're a much worse team when he plays?

I'm quite happy to let Walter be the judge of that.

With everyone fit and playing at their best he wouldn't start but he's an excellent squad player imo. (tu)

With everyone fit and playing at their best he wouldn't start but he's an excellent squad player imo. (tu)

You're right. Him laughing after scoring an own goal was one of the highlights of the season for me. Also let's not forget his injury caused by a fresh air shot. Great memories.

You're right. Him laughing after scoring an own goal was one of the highlights of the season for me. Also let's not forget his injury caused by a fresh air shot. Great memories.

How about his wondergoal against Falkirk or his heroic performance and headed goal against Hearts when we were down to 10 men or his rock solid defensive performances against Stuttgart, Kilmarnock and Celtic or perhaps even his goal against Urinea which has kept our Champions League hopes alive?

Maybe you'd just prefer to ignore the facts whilst rewriting history? <cr>

How about his wondergoal against Falkirk or his heroic performance and headed goal against Hearts when we were down to 10 men or his rock solid defensive performances against Stuttgart, Kilmarnock and Celtic or perhaps even his goal against Urinea which has kept our Champions League hopes alive?

He didn't even play against Celtic <cr>

This statement and the fact you used the word 'heroic' to describe the dud has convinced me you're either at the wind up, or mentally unbalanced.

I thought he was absolutely fantastic that day, inspirational. He was all over the park making challenges, starting attacks and scoring.

This statement and the fact you used the word 'heroic' to describe the dud has convinced me you're either at the wind up, or mentally unbalanced.

I thought he was absolutely fantastic that day, inspirational. He was all over the park making challenges, starting attacks and scoring.

:lol: Brilliant.

Too many people just seem tae be like broken records, ayes hes just pure shite, no even good enough fur the juniors, worst player in our histroy, lacks basic fitbaw skills.

See tae be honest its one lot of shite hes never been anywere near as bad as the haters on here would make ye believe.

Also can someone let me know what are these basic footballing skills he seemingly lacks as i cant say iv ever took much notice ?