Lee McCulloch

billythebear1986

I think iv posted before about his him but heres just a recap, I really cant for the life of me see why he gets so much stick. Some people claim he has no technical ability? knocking a 35 yarder from outside of the box into the top corner, am sure you must have abit of technical ability to do that on more than 1 occasion. One thing for certian he is no defender, which is poor performances have came from. In the middle my opinion he has been second best this year to steve Davis. Maybe im being abit unfair on a not fully fit kev thomosn mind you.

How can he be made the scapegoat when steven naismith who in truth has been complete brutal get away with it. I think alot of fans just dont like him for his rent a quote antics or when things dont go to plan we are looking for someone to blame,

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Naismith does not get away with it Lee, the fact is you are brutal and shouldnt even get your game for Annan never mind the famous Glasgow Rangers so stop imposting on this website, go to walters office and hand in that transfer request, either that sack it all together and join that band you were prancin around with at training yesterday!!!

He is a favourite of WS and does not have some basic skills and plays in far too many positions. To be fair he is ok, but that's at best. We have better options in my opinions than Lee out of position.

couldnt agree more about having better options but hes a better player than giving credit for. The wigan fans loved him and the first 6 months here he was putting in gd performances. Maybe his best days are just behind him?

He is a favourite of WS and does not have some basic skills and plays in far too many positions. To be fair he is ok, but that's at best. We have better options in my opinions than Lee out of position.

couldnt agree more about having better options but hes a better player than giving credit for. The wigan fans loved him and the first 6 months here he was putting in gd performances. Maybe his best days are just behind him?

Was it maybe the Wigan Rugby fans that loved you lee

Rambo your patter is getting old. calling me Lee. If u hate our players so much fuck off and support ra celtic u timmy Cunt

Rambo your patter is getting old. calling me Lee. If u hate our players so much fuck off and support ra celtic u timmy Cunt

I'm not buying that Lee, there is not a person in this world 9 ( other than the plank himself ) who would right that ridiculous statement about Lee ( anything you can do, I can do better ) Mcculloch!!!

As for Ra timmy comment, why would you want to give naismith so much abuse? does that make you a mhanky one!

I'm not buying that Lee, there is not a person in this world 9 ( other than the plank himself ) who would right that ridiculous statement about Lee ( anything you can do, I can do better ) Mcculloch!!!

As for Ra timmy comment, why would you want to give naismith so much abuse? does that make you a mhanky one!

Sorry about that Aiden

He's just an absolutely terrible footballer, he's a dirty bastard, he's constantly mouthing off in the press despite being unable to perform to any kind of standard on the pitch, he laughs when he scores own goals in crucial games, he keeps younger more talented players out of the team, he doesn't deserve the no.6 jersey.

Basically I'd say he's the embodiment of everything that's wrong with Rangers at the moment. A mistake that keeps being made every week.

like miller and lafferty he is shite there is no debate really the 3 of them just lack simple football skills they stuglle to control a ball,pass to no-one ,run in to players etc etc

I think he was ok to start with. When Walter was making us hard to beat, Lee wsa a good option. He was strong, and gave 100% and when you have 10 men behind the ball that can work.

Those were good foundations that were laid. Sadly, we are building for the better now, and Lee doesn't fit into that. Rangers should have taken the 2Million offer from Stoke.

Some of the comments are disgusting and some of you should be ashamed of yourself. Yes he is passed it, but that doesn't mean you can hurl some of the over the top, non-football abuse at him.

He's just an absolutely terrible footballer, he's a dirty bastard, he's constantly mouthing off in the press despite being unable to perform to any kind of standard on the pitch, he laughs when he scores own goals in crucial games, he keeps younger more talented players out of the team, he doesn't deserve the no.6 jersey.

Basically I'd say he's the embodiment of everything that's wrong with Rangers at the moment. A mistake that keeps being made every week.

(tu)

Your McCulloch descriptions are truly wonderful! :lol:

Will never be good enough. To the OP, if you can't see how terrible big Lee is then thats your problem. Were talking about a man , and I quote Derek Johnstone " you can do it if you have a ball on the ground football player, Lee isnt like that, McCulloch is just a destroyer". Sums him up, a clumsy big horrid oaf of a man.

Cant run, cant pass, has little or no technique, CANNOT PLAY IN DEFENSE, he is a grovelling, snivelling wretch of a human being, check his interview in the Evening Tim, a 7 paragraph Walter Jizz-fest that would make a Michael Jackson super-fan look moderate !!! Disgusting that he is anywhere near our team.

What is he good at doing? lets list it off : Clattering opposition players, giving away fouls that relinquish posession, thumping a ball toward goal and hoping, laughing after scoring own goals, injuring himself, getting erections at strange times, falling about the pitch, diving under the ball when trying to block shots, kissing Walters arse in EVERY interview known to man, being good friends with Darell King and Keith Jackson and being overweight.

If these are the type of attributes that make the OP think he has been our second best performer this season then FUCK ME, the rot and acceptance of low-end mediocrity is in full swing.

Imagine being a young, fast, strong, technically gifted , lauded athlete.......and seeing Lee get a game ahead of you against the likes of Cally and Hamilton Academical, no wonder Aaron fucked off and then said Walter prefers old men.

Danny Wilson has spent a year being ready and watching this fucking clown falling about against the likes of QoTS and pish like that, weve had Wilson watching from the shadows and yet it took a self imposed injury to Lee for Walter to put him in ! and guess what, turns out, having a young, fit, athletic, powerful,keen, NATURAL CENTRE BACK actually works.

If Jim Baxter could see Lee McCulloch : " when did they start letting retarded orangutan's play for the Gers?".

Counting down the day's until he leaves. Neither a midfielder or defender.

The return of Pedro Mendes, Maurice Edu can't come quick enough, and the likes of Andrew Shinnie, Jordan McMillan, and Jamie Ness should be given a chance before McCulloch.

Playing him at CB, when we had Danny Wilson was an absolutely ridiculous decision, and it's already cost us!

I now expect him to start alongside Kevin Thomson when Kilmarnock come to Ibrox on Saturday - which is absolutely pointless.