"We sang the sash in the jungle"

TheNuts

i love hearing the story of when Rangers had to play Aberdeen in a cup final at Parkhead cause Hampden was being re-constructed.

The whole place was decorated in Red White and Blue, and, as the story goes, The Sash was sung in the jungle.

I have searched for the videos of this but cant find any. Anybody have or know of a video?

Cheers lads :praise:

Played a few games there Mate, if only we had mobile phones then ! :sherlock:

ahah good point doh

thought it might have been on TV cameras :pierre:

Somewhere somebody will have it on a video, probably I've got it, but I've got that many I don't know where to start lookin ! :sherlock:

i love hearing the story of when Rangers had to play Aberdeen in a cup final at Parkhead cause Hampden was being re-constructed.

The whole place was decorated in Red White and Blue, and, as the story goes, The Sash was sung in the jungle.

I have searched for the videos of this but cant find any. Anybody have or know of a video?

Cheers lads :praise:

Why doesn't Ibrox look like this every home game? :(

is this the League Cup Final in 1994 against Hibs?

If so I was there

there may have been other times, although i was only told of this one.

i wish i was there...the video looks amazing. wish we could pull that off at ibrox at an Old Firm....we dont usually do big displays like that outside Europe.

One of my favourites was the "Oranj de Football" tshirts that were available to mark big Dick's reign as manager.

FOOTBALL IS ORANGE.

This is it:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

My favourite youtube vid of all! :h34rt::praise:

This is it:

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

My favourite youtube vid of all! :h34rt::praise:

Brings tears to your eyes, what has happened to our great support.