How much is Walter on?

cooper1989

I believe he was on 20k a week, however I think if he stays on after his contract he has a gentleman's agreement to work for half of that until we're bought over.

Not bad for an electrician these days ey :sherlock:

You're telling me :lol:

I thought when he came back, SDM gave him around 20k per week. Anyone know?

Just curious, that's all...

at a guess i wud say more than that. purely bcos i heard the new scotland managers contract mite b summit like £350,000 a year. i cant c the national boss on more than the bears manager. however i cud be wrong,

at a guess i wud say more than that. purely bcos i heard the new scotland managers contract mite b summit like £350,000 a year. i cant c the national boss on more than the bears manager. however i cud be wrong,

you do realise that 20k per week works out at just over £1million per year?

you do realise that 20k per week works out at over £1million per year?

Like the above poster said... good work for an Electrician.

Ah well, reckon he deserves it. Good Rangers man -- supports our club -- called out the Bankers. And with respect to the Jock Wallace thread.. Walter isn't so different to our Jock.

Different age -- different media -- but Walter is just as hard.

<cr>

20,000 a week would mean he gets £1,040,000 a year so obviously he gets alot more than a scotland manager would get

my bad, counted 20k x 12 £240,000 ie 12months instead of 52wks. ooops. apologies

feel quite silly :blush:

my bad, counted 20k x 12 £240,000 ie 12months instead of 52wks. ooops. apologies

feel quite silly :blush:

haha no worries its an easy mistake to make :P