Dundee United Away

TheNuts

Tickets go on sale today from their ticket office.

I didnt make the first game that was cancelled so i called up and got 2 tickets for the west stand with ease today.

Just a reminder for the bears who want to go...

For the supporters who didnt go to the abandoned match, it is a great price to go watch a game like this (£12), even though they should not have charged for new tickets!!!

:ph34r:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt make the first game that was cancelled so i called up and got 2 tickets for the west stand with ease today.

For the supporters who didnt go to the abandoned match, it is a great price to go watch a game like this (£12), even though they should not have charged for new tickets!!!

That fucking shocking you get in for a full game for £12 when some people are paying £24 to see one meaningess half

I called this morning and the bitch told me I had to get my ticket from Rangers for the Rangers sections!

WTF!

nah i called up and managed to get 2 seats in the West Stand from their ticket office.

01382833166 OPTION 1

It did say they were selling a LIMITED amount from their ticket office.

im just happy i got some at a good price...even though charging for new tickets is a complete disgrace.

Really not sure if I'll go to this. Obviously I want to, but I can't stand the idea that I have to pay for a game so their season ticket holders can get in for nothing.

The only thing thats got me going, and keeping me sane, is looking forward to sticking it to their ST Holders at full time, after we bury them!

I'll be expecting that wee bit extra from every single Rangers player for this game after all the sheit and expense we've been put through to follow follow.

That fucking shocking you get in for a full game for £12 when some people are paying £24 to see one meaningess half

i agree but with such a huge fanbase, you cant expect the people who didnt get to the game before to snap up these tickets at such a good price.

but the people who attended the first game should have been issued new ones or offered a refund...i agree with that.

that's exactly what i mean. i know they are my fellow bears and everything but supporters who didnt go to the last game shouldn't be able to undercut us right away like that its ridiculous. we should get priority for any tickets being sold. Thats why the "discount" should apply. to people who missed out on the full game instead of a half.

fucking joke

that's exactly what i mean. i know they are my fellow bears and everything but supporters who didnt go to the last game shouldn't be able to undercut us right away like that its ridiculous. we should get priority for any tickets being sold. Thats why the "discount" should apply. to people who missed out on the full game instead of a half.

fucking joke

Thats they way I feel.

My RSC have voted to boycott this match and have contacted United to try and get a refund for all our members who bought tickets.

You have not got a chance of a penny getting refunded.

I have. (tu)

I've sent off a formal complaint about not being able to use my seat for the 1st game due to a severe lack of space, and asked them for an explanation on the grounds of safety, as to why I can be sold a ticket for £25 which includes a seat which is impossible to use, meaning I have to stand throughout the game, which becomes a security issue as its against the law at SPL matches. They're looking into it.

These c@nts canny be allowed to get away with this theft of oor money.

And then we have guys that struggle tae buy a ticket for the Stuttgart game the morra, which has a detrimental effect on our own club!

fucking joke

Thats they way I feel.

it is a disgrace i agree and i sympathise with the people paying their last penny and hard worked money into a 90min game which was abandoned and they arent even getting a refund.

Its horrible it has came to this. especially during a recession.

but you have to understand with such a huge fanbase there is not a chance of a boycott cause united know the tickets will be snapped up.

My RSC have voted to boycott this match and have contacted United to try and get a refund for all our members who bought tickets.

You have not got a chance of a penny getting refunded.

Our secretary has got in touch with Trading Standards and they are on the case. I think the Nithsdale have done this too. (tu)

fucking joke

Thats they way I feel.

it is a disgrace i agree and i sympathise with the people paying their last penny and hard worked money into a 90min game which was abandoned and they arent even getting a refund.

Its horrible it has came to this. especially during a recession.

but you have to understand with such a huge fanbase there is not a chance of a boycott cause united know the tickets will be snapped up.

ye there never would have been a boycott but i don't want a boycott i want a ticket for £12 before everyone else gets offered