Raging with Thomson

Muiry12

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Future captain as well..... :rolleyes:

Standby the 'hes just back from injury' cries.

He is though :(

He's a tough tackling midfielder, pretty much the worst position to be playing in to come back from such an injury. I still say wait til lnext season before judging him too harshly. He's never going to be Viera but he could still be a good player for us.

He's a tough tackling midfielder, pretty much the worst position to be playing in to come back from such an injury. I still say wait til lnext season before judging him too harshly. He's never going to be Viera but he could still be a good player for us.

So we give him a full season then to play this shite and see how he doest next season. What planet you on???

What an absolute pish team weve got.

All of them bar Wilson can be sold

Get them all tae fk.

5 cl games- 2 points no wins/draws at home

What an embarassment!

McGregor!? :|

Aye ok mcshagger cn stay an all.

Shagger and Wilson are the only 2 playing well the rest can get to fuck and so can Smith

Im trying to think of any game he has dominated, if he is not able to play the hard man, we are a man down.

thomsons subed and didn't look like he gave a fuck. Fat waste of space, id drop him for Aberdeen for that shambles of a display.

fat? - no

didnt give a fuck? - probably realistic tbh

drop for aberdeen? - only if edu is fit

waste of space? - he's no mcculloch or lafferty

Not one of them actually gives 2 fks!

Twats like laugherty who is a joke of a player, only signed cos strachan wanted him, how the fk does he get a game instead of novo, a man whos got more heart than him?

Wanker Smith never plays any one with pace, hes too up his own arse!

Boogie shouldve played in the back 3 tonight, alright he came back late etc but we still pay his fkin wages, make him earn them, unlike the rest of these wanks

I am more raging with our clueless manager pairing him next to McCulloch.

Agreed mate, having McCulloch as a holding midfield player simply doesn't work. We really could have done with Edu being in there tonight.

thomsons subed and didn't look like he gave a fuck. Fat waste of space, id drop him for Aberdeen for that shambles of a display.

fat? - no

didnt give a fuck? - probably realistic tbh

drop for aberdeen? - only if edu is fit

waste of space? - he's no mcculloch or lafferty

If hes not fat he is certainly overweight and not fit, he couldn't even keep up with mark yardly and was the worst player on the pitch tonight by a mile.

I dream of Edu and Mendes :(

I second that motion. And what a lovely dream it is too.

when mendes plays we call for thomson, when thomson plays we call for mendes. i just hope to fuck edu plays well when he comes back otherwise we're fucked

I dream of Edu and Mendes :(

I second that motion. And what a lovely dream it is too.

when mendes plays we call for thomson, when thomson plays we call for mendes. i just hope to fuck edu plays well when he comes back otherwise we're fucked

When is edu due back????