Time for Change

Davie2909

Why we continually persist with Lee McCulloch in these games is a complete mystery!!!

What's so mysterious about it? He is one of our most experienced and adaptable players, clearly a leader on and off the park, and he's been far from the worst we've seen in a Rangers shirt in the last few years. With Mendes out we have little choice in the defensive midfield role, and McCulloch also provides another option up front and at the back.

Personal vendettas aside, what exactly has he done wrong that most of his teammates aren't also culpable of?

I'm not a huge McCulloch fan, but I'm sick to death of seeing him made a scapegoat for the whole teams shortcomings. At least with him you know he'll give everything, even if he's not up to the standard we'd all like to see playing for Rangers.

Lets be honest if hes experienced and adaptable, why does he find it so difficult to play centre half and continously get caught goal side? Granted hes not the only culprit but he is never a centre half in his puff.

If you want change, it has to start at the top. The very top.

Things might get alot worse until they get better, it depends on how long Murray holds out for.

When he goes, Smith will follow suit likely, and in will come a new manager.

Minus the takeover, yes this is right we will have no money to improve so unless the youth are Barca-esque there is nothing much ado...

would love to see some of the high earning non performers (miller,lafferty,mendesetc) moved on but fleck for me is not as great as everyone makes out to be fair to him though i havent seen much of him and he still needs a proper run of games

the kids need a run out ,after this shambles they cant be any worse ffs and we aint exactly no rephrase that ,smith aint exactly getting the more experienced players to perform with some desire/enthusiasm ,something you wouldnt even need to coach in the youngsters ..

our current 1st eleven look as if they are just there to pick their big wage packets up ffs....

IS IT TIME FOR CHANGE TO A MANAGER THAT WILL ACKNOWLEDGE YOUNG TALENT? I say YES.

the kids need a run out ,after this shambles they cant be any worse ffs and we aint exactly no rephrase that ,smith aint exactly getting the more experienced players to perform with some desire/enthusiasm ,something you wouldnt even need to coach in the youngsters ..

our current 1st eleven look as if they are just there to pick their big wage packets up ffs....

IS IT TIME FOR CHANGE TO A MANAGER THAT WILL ACKNOWLEDGE YOUNG TALENT? I say YES.

im 99% sure we will win the league this year and smith will leave which is the best option,firing him would be crazy and i dont want to see another plg walk in

im 99% sure we will win the league this year and smith will leave which is the best option,firing him would be crazy and i dont want to see another plg walk in

I APPRECIATE your confidence mate ,but i feel it wont be smith that wins us the league,it will be the fact that septic have a worse manager than us TBH..

Right ok we are Skint but we have good young players there like Little,Fleck,McMillan,Wylde,Ness,Perry and a good few others so lets start playing them. Look at bringing in Bosman signings and emerging talents as well.

We need a PLG style coach who will take look at giving young players a proper chance. Surely its time to Little a run he has played for Northern Ireland senior team ffs

I APPRECIATE your confidence mate ,but i feel it wont be smith that wins us the league,it will be the fact that septic have a worse manager than us TBH..

:lol: cant argue there im just saying we dont want to jump in at the deep end and end up with someone like that

Guest johngers

Right ok we are Skint but we have good young players there like Little,Fleck,McMillan,Wylde,Ness,Perry and a good few others so lets start playing them. Look at bringing in Bosman signings and emerging talents as well.

We need a PLG style coach who will take look at giving young players a proper chance. Surely its time to Little a run he has played for Northern Ireland senior team ffs

Can I ask how you know if any of them are good players?

Do you go by word of mouth, or do you go and watch Rangers' 19's every week?

Perhaps you even use FM as your source.

McMillan was very good against Dundee in the league cup so IMO he is worth a shot at RB cant be any worse than Whittaker. Little looked good for NI, Ness i have seen for the U19's and looks a good prospect and worth a shot.

What do you suggest stay with the same old shite???? All the other SPL teams have give youngsters a chance and its paying off we have done with Wilson and its paying off so why not bring in a few others

Guest johngers

McMillan was very good against Dundee in the league cup so IMO he is worth a shot at RB cant be any worse than Whittaker. Little looked good for NI, Ness i have seen for the U19's and looks a good prospect and worth a shot.

What do you suggest stay with the same old shite???? All the other SPL teams have give youngsters a chance and its paying off we have done with Wilson and its paying off so why not bring in a few others

Because introducing them all at once would be a complete disaster.

Part of the reason Wilson and Fleck have had such a smooth transition into the starting XI is because the senior players are there to help them settle. You start playing 3 or 4 first team debutants per match and it'll benefit no one, especially the youngsters themselves.