Time for Change

Davie2909

Its time to give Fleck a run upfront and bring in Ness in midfield, give McMillan a chance at Right back and Wylde at Left Back Midfield.

Look at Wilson he has been outstanding at the back.

The so called experienced players are not cutting it in Europe or the League. We are continually being dominated by teams and its only in Europe they have the calibre to punish us.

We're not built for the CL

Play the kids in Seville and concentrate on retatining our crown

Thats it it's over, forget about Europe

HOw can anyone say that Look at these Romainian Jokers they are doing well there record signing is £250,000. We arent gonna win th CL but we should be giving these teams a game!!!!

We didnt even have a shot on target tonight

HOw can anyone say that Look at these Romainian Jokers they are doing well there record signing is £250,000. We arent gonna win th CL but we should be giving these teams a game!!!!

Thats called good scouting system. And also teams like that seem to develop players. Our most developed players is probably Boyd and check the state of him.

The thing is though, they know how to spend money wisely and they actually have a good manager...

I can say it because they have players with a first touch and are on the verge of qualifyn for the Last 16

We have utility players like Lafferty and McCulloch who are drafted into playing positons that are not natural to them

The coaching staff, even at 1-0 ... the enthusiasm, why isnt Ally McCoist jumping up and down anymore? Actually chuck it straight away, and this 3 at the back tactic? Smith chucked it after 10 mins... Does he not know they have good overlapping full backs. No Clue whatsoever. The ability to keep the ball, create chances and most important squeeze the ball was fucking embarrassing. How were they able to pass the ball about their backline for fun yet we have zero time on it? lazy half hearted bastards.

I can say it because they have players with a first touch and are on the verge of qualifyn for the Last 16

We have utility players like Lafferty and McCulloch who are drafted into playing positons that are not natural to them

Totally agree but even in there natural positions they are awful. We need a mass clear out again all the shite MUST GO

Why we continually persist with Lee McCulloch in these games is a complete mystery!!!

What's so mysterious about it? He is one of our most experienced and adaptable players, clearly a leader on and off the park, and he's been far from the worst we've seen in a Rangers shirt in the last few years. With Mendes out we have little choice in the defensive midfield role, and McCulloch also provides another option up front and at the back.

Personal vendettas aside, what exactly has he done wrong that most of his teammates aren't also culpable of?

I'm not a huge McCulloch fan, but I'm sick to death of seeing him made a scapegoat for the whole teams shortcomings. At least with him you know he'll give everything, even if he's not up to the standard we'd all like to see playing for Rangers.

we basically lay down for them tonight.. we tried to go out attacking but everytime we did we got caught on the break, we gave them farrrrrr too much space to work with. Whittaker should fuck off, mcculloch and lafferty aswell, davis was not bad. Wilson and mcgregor class, anyone else agree that McGregor is by far our best player?

Massive game. And you leave out Bougherra, regardless of his antics. we need our best 11. He should have been right back instead of that cunt whittaker, he is fucking rotten.

exactly why was boogie left out?

cos he came back late?

so fk we pay him to play and id rather he was on the park than have him on the bench STILL getting paid.

Walter should do the right thing and leave, but obviously he wont.

You never know, the kids could be amazing...

Unlikely yes, but you never know :pipe:

You know they cant be any worse than the likes of McCulloch,Thomson and Whittaker tonight

Weir is far too old for the CL

Exactly.

Unlike Weir, McCulloch, Papac, Lafferty (should i go on?)

They are likely to have pace and agility in abundance.

And will play 110% for the jersey, ala Wilson so far.

I don't think there's any need for major changes. Getting Bougherra back in the starting line-up would be my only priority.

We don't have the squad to cope at Champions League level. Against Stuttgart away with everyone fit we played well and were unlucky not to win the game but with a couple of injuries we struggle badly.

I still feel confident that this squad is good enough to once again win the title.

Guest johngers

If you want change, it has to start at the top. The very top.

Things might get alot worse until they get better, it depends on how long Murray holds out for.

When he goes, Smith will follow suit likely, and in will come a new manager.

I don't think there's any need for major changes. Getting Bougherra back in the starting line-up would be my only priority.

We don't have the squad to cope at Champions League level. Against Stuttgart away with everyone fit we played well and were unlucky not to win the game but with a couple of injuries we struggle badly.

I still feel confident that this squad is good enough to once again win the title.

HOw could you possibly believe that? Our midfield needs to change we are creating very little and are constantly being dominated by our opponents. New RB needed and a Striker that can score in the League and CL

we basically lay down for them tonight.. we tried to go out attacking but everytime we did we got caught on the break, we gave them farrrrrr too much space to work with. Whittaker should fuck off, mcculloch and lafferty aswell, davis was not bad. Wilson and mcgregor class, anyone else agree that McGregor is by far our best player?

Him and wilson. both captain material.

Weir gets away with being shite cos hes old/nice guy, the rest of them apart from maybe davis edu fleck boyd(spl duty) should be looking to get out of ibrox, I only wish that any of this lot was actually answerable to the us fans, they ALL need sold in january, but after this type of performance whos gonna buy them? Shit dont shift