Do Rangers hold an association with Everton?

Tomlin Bear

you aren't a big club any more................................................................... Keep on dreaming pal!"WE WILL ALWAYS BE A BIG CLUB" and dont you forget :ph34r:

Yeah yeah. Burnley attract players more easily than you nowadays. That's a fact of life. As I said before, more's the pity. You are stuffed unless and until you are admited to the English league. You have not signed anybody for about eight years!

You have great support, just like us. But just like us you are getting left well behind. Proof? Look at the Champions League. Like us, you get in it then make fools of yourselves.

To get back to the question, you have no association with Everton.

why r u on a rangers forum?? gtf

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You have great support, just like us. But just like us you are getting left well behind. Proof? Look at the Champions League. Like us, you get in it then make fools of yourselves.

You couldn't get past Villareal!

Who finished third!

I can't even pronounce the name of one of the teams that whacked you in Glasgow this year mate!!

you aren't a big club any more................................................................... Keep on dreaming pal!"WE WILL ALWAYS BE A BIG CLUB" and dont you forget :ph34r:

Yeah yeah. Burnley attract players more easily than you nowadays. That's a fact of life. As I said before, more's the pity. You are stuffed unless and until you are admited to the English league. You have not signed anybody for about eight years!

you have no association with Everton.........................I would'nt want any association with everton!so there ye have it.

A big club is not decided on the tv revenue it commands from being in a certain country, nor the inflated amounts of transfer fees they can afford to spend.

It is decided on success, fanbase and history. And in that regard there are few clubs who can rival The Rangers. Because of our finances and the restrictions of the league we play in we cannot compete to the level we have previously. But anyone who says that Rangers are not a massive club with a worldwide fanbase and proud, illustrious history doesn't know football.

If you want to come on here and defend Everton then fair enough. But at least show some respect to the club who's fans forum you are using.

Who finished third!

I can't even pronounce the name of one of the teams that whacked you in Glasgow this year mate!!

Maybe 1 team, more than that then you can't spell very well mate...

you have no association with Everton.........................I would'nt want any association with everton!so there ye have it.

So there's your answer. Close this thread and talk about things you might know something about.

All the best lads.

Who finished third!

Your three points off relegation you cunt. Get your act together and fuck off.

Hear Hear so get tae fuck :p20:

A big club is not decided on the tv revenue it commands from being in a certain country, nor the inflated amounts of transfer fees they can afford to spend.

It is decided on success, fanbase and history. And in that regard there are few clubs who can rival The Rangers. Because of our finances and the restrictions of the league we play in we cannot compete to the level we have previously. But anyone who says that Rangers are not a massive club with a worldwide fanbase and proud, illustrious history doesn't know football.

If you want to come on here and defend Everton then fair enough. But at least show some respect to the club who's fans forum you are using.

well said BITC.

I'm not having a go at you lot lad. I have respect for the decent Rangers fans. I am simply pointing out that, like us lot, you've been left behind. Show me where I am disrespecting you, or is putting an opinion across now showing disrespect?

And the original question I believed I answered a while back. You boys need to move on now that you know the answer.

All the best.

I'm not having a go at you lot lad. I have respect for the decent Rangers fans. I am simply pointing out that, like us lot, you've been left behind. Show me where I am disrespecting you, or is putting an opinion across now showing disrespect?

And the original question I believed I answered a while back. You boys need to move on now that you know the answer.

All the best.

By posting jibes about our form in the Champions League you are always going to provoke a reaction though, regardless of how true it may be.

Rangers fans know we are being left behind by the rest of Europe and it is something which is hard to accept for many of our supporters. Nothing you have said is any different to what we all say on a daily basis. But i think when it is coming from a fan of another club it is defintely too raw for many people.

Lets just leave this thread at that. (tu)