Do Rangers hold an association with Everton?

Tomlin Bear

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

they are a predominately catholic club i belive.

Here we go again. There is no preference for Everton or that lot based on religion. We are not interested in Rangers at all. We couldn't base supporting a football team on religion. Never have, never will. Yours is an interesting site, but the sectarian stuff demeans you. Include the scousers out.

Next thread................

Here we go again. There is no preference for Everton or that lot based on religion. We are not interested in Rangers at all. We couldn't base supporting a football team on religion. Never have, never will. Yours is an interesting site, but the sectarian stuff demeans you. Include the scousers out.

We are not interested in Rangers at all.

are you not a rangers fan then?

Out of curiosity, why are we mentioned in an Everton song?

No. I'm an Everton fan. Do you have a problem with that? I don't opine on things solely Rangers related but I feel duty bound to say something when it concerns Everton.

Hope this helps.

No. I'm an Everton fan. Do you have a problem with that? I don't opine on things solely Rangers related but I feel duty bound to say something when it concerns Everton.

Hope this helps.

why are you on a Rangers forum?should you not be on a everton forum? <cr>

Hope this helps.

why are you on a Rangers forum?should you not be on a everton forum? <cr>

I go on quite a few sites. Why should I go on solely Everton sites?

To the others, I believe that we sing about Rangers after they caused a lot of trouble in the early sixties at Goodison. And to the gentleman who asked if I was here to see what a big club was like, you keep on believing mate! I love the passion up there but you aren't a big club any more, more's the pity.

Hope this helps.

FFS!

We laugh at the tims for their attempts to fabricate a "relationship" with every other team, yet there's a post on here and the other gers forum I post on every other week saying "Do we have a relationship with Linfield/Chelsea/Hamburg/delete as appropriate.

We are Rangers, that is all :pipe:

spot fucking on...it makes me laugh that some fans are going down the road of the tims and wanting every club to like us..no one likes us we dont care fuck the rest ...STOP IT its cringe worthy...watp!!

you aren't a big club any more................................................................... Keep on dreaming pal!"WE WILL ALWAYS BE A BIG CLUB" and dont you forget,you really are deluded :ph34r:

you aren't a big club any more................................................................... Keep on dreaming pal!"WE WILL ALWAYS BE A BIG CLUB" and dont you forget :ph34r:

Yeah yeah. Burnley attract players more easily than you nowadays. That's a fact of life. As I said before, more's the pity. You are stuffed unless and until you are admited to the English league. You have not signed anybody for about eight years!

You have great support, just like us. But just like us you are getting left well behind. Proof? Look at the Champions League. Like us, you get in it then make fools of yourselves.

To get back to the question, you have no association with Everton.

You have great support, just like us. But just like us you are getting left well behind. Proof? Look at the Champions League. Like us, you get in it then make fools of yourselves.

You'se couldn't get past Villareal!