If you could bring a player back to Ibrox, who would it be?

Jackie1690

Lovenkrands

:anguish:

Used to think he was mince, now fully appreciate what we dont have now!

Me 2, I used to say "if he spent less time in front of the mirror then he might actually do some good" Looking back he actually scored a few cracking goals for the club :21:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Barry Ferguson, should never have let him go, watched him on sunday boss the midfield against Wolves, he has helped Birmingham to a comfortable mid-table position when everyone was tipping them as certs for relegation.

Barry Ferguson, should never have let him go, watched him on sunday boss the midfield against Wolves, he has helped Birmingham to a comfortable mid-table position when everyone was tipping them as certs for relegation.

Thats because Eck is playing him in the correct position. That move to Birmingham was the best thing Ferguson did as he was never the same for Rangers after he came back from injury. Don't get me wrong, Ferguson played his heart out at Rangers and the fans will always remember tha :uk:

(tu)

i would also have ronald de bore, darcheville, michael mols, paul gascoine and mark hately and john greig.

McCoist, even now he could show our strike force a thing or two about positioning and making runs. Also playing for the jersey. Why this hasn't been passed on in training is firmly down to Walter and his arrogance, his way or the highway mentality.

I was day dreaming that against Stuttgart. I wonder if he is still registered as a player, and then he came on and scored a hattrick. What a dream!