Bougherra - what would you do?

What would you do with Bougie?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do with Bougie?

• Sell him in January (for decent money)
    • Keep him until the end of the season, then sell him (for decent money)
    • Keep him for as long as we can

Am i missing something here?.

Bougherra is a bad egg in that group, as "good" as he is for us, i'd sell him now and get on with it, one way or another.

If Barry got this treatment, so will Madjid im afraid.

No player is bigger than Rangers.

And you know exactly what has gone on?

Walter Smith said he has no problem with him, what's the big deal?

Far too many people believing the scum mhedia, which I find unbelievable considering everyone moans at them almost every day.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The people voting to sell him if they think Walter Smith will see that money they live in a fantasy land.

Smith shouldn't be allowed to see any money as he has squandered enough already.

Aye that walter smith he can't spot a centre half....... :lol:

He'll be able to get one on a free if that's the case. Good old Walt.

To the 33.9% that would sell him in January - would you be happy to have Kirk Broadfoot or Lee McCulloch at center back, should Danny Wilson or David Weir pick up an injury? Would you be happy to see an ageing, out of place David Weir continue to get a game every match?

If so, then you are off your head!

I would rather play a Kirk Broadfoot who is commited to playing for Rangers, and dosen't expect to just show up and play.

I dont care how good anyone is, no one is bigger than Rangers, and i 110% back Kenny Miller when he says Bougherra showed NO respect for Rangers.

Both Miller and McCulloch should have kept their mouth's shut. Bunch of arse liking shitebags.

Miller pulls out of playing for Rangers, yet is available to play for Scotland three day's later, then has the cheek to have a go at Bougherra.

Kenny Miller should have kept his mouth shut. Also to compare the Ferguson and Bougherra situations is ridiculous. For a start, Bougherra's still worth something as a football player.

Am i reading this right, or did you just dis ferguson and all he'd gave to Rangers?.

You're priorities as a fan are very scarse my friend, very scarse.

What Kenny said was accurate and had to be said. Madjid was late back THREE times.... players have done less and been booted out the club.

Kenny Miller should have kept his mouth shut. Also to compare the Ferguson and Bougherra situations is ridiculous. For a start, Bougherra's still worth something as a football player.

Am i reading this right, or did you just dis ferguson and all he'd gave to Rangers?.

What Kenny said was accurate and had to be said. Madjid was late back THREE times.... players have done less and been booted out the club.

And you know everything that went on, or you just believeing the Sun :rolleyes:

journo crap ,,boughie wasnt expected back in time for game anyway...but the media made a mountain out of a molehill ,scum....and the handbags at the rangers acomedy sorry academy where overblown ...boughie will hopefully still be here come next august ,but who knows tbh walter doesnt even know his best 11 ffs..

If I rememeber right, one of the times Bougherra was late, his bag was stolen in Paris. Now how is that Bougherra's fault?

One of the other times, he said his daughter was ill. Why would someone make that up?

I'd sell him in January,i'd rather have a pish player who wants to play for the club before a decent player who wants to get a transfer. He has fucked us about too many times

So you wouldnt take Messi if he was willing to play home games, but said he couldnt be arsed with away games?

Three times late, not ONE time did he offer the simplicity of a text message to confirm why he was late.

You can sweep the issue under the carpet as much as you want, but im afraid i won't be backing him on this occasion.

Good riddance.

Ferguson was providing nothing at Rangers, it was best for all parties that he left. I have no idea what 'scarse' means.

You don't know what went on behind the scenes anymore than I do, but the fact Ferguson and McGregor got suspended for two weeks and Bougherra hasn't should tell you something.

I'd do the smart thing and put him in beside Wilson for the next few games.

We'll be up against a lot of fast, tricky attackers over the next six weeks and Weir's already shown that he's really struggling there this year.

Three times late, not ONE time did he offer the simplicity of a text message to confirm why he was late.

You can sweep the issue under the carpet as much as you want, but im afraid i won't be backing him on this occasion.

Good riddance.

Did he not send a text message to Ally McCoist :rolleyes:

If I rememeber right, one of the times Bougherra was late, his bag was stolen in Paris. Now how is that Bougherra's fault?

One of the other times, he said his daughter was ill. Why would someone make that up?

Some people need to give Bougherra some slack.

At least twice he has had two valid reason to be late, yet people go on as if he's burned down a Rangers top infront of them.

Hes the best palyer at the club so id keep him as ong as we can.

If its a choice between him or miller to stay at the club, see you later kenny, hes that much better at what he does.

Funny how fickle some of the fans are on here, when he scored against Stuttgart he was the best, now cos Walters lost his ability to man manage, hes made to look like its all boogies fault.

Simple keep a hold of him and sell mcculloch miller any other fanny whos got a problem with him. (Could probably do a better job than them in midfield or stiker)

Best player at the club AND biggest asset.

Hes the best palyer at the club so id keep him as ong as we can.

If its a choice between him or miller to stay at the club, see you later kenny, hes that much better at what he does.

Funny how fickle some of the fans are on here, when he scored against Stuttgart he was the best, now cos Walters lost his ability to man manage, hes made to look like its all boogies fault.

Simple keep a hold of him and sell mcculloch miller any other fanny whos got a problem with him. (Could probably do a better job than them in midfield or stiker)

Best player at the club AND biggest asset.

spot on..

It's interesting that it seems to be perfectly acceptable to lay into Bougherra, but as soon as you criticise Ferguson people act as though you just spat on their mother.

ferguson who? never heard of him.

I'd do the smart thing and put him in beside Wilson for the next few games.

We'll be up against a lot of fast, tricky attackers over the next six weeks and Weir's already shown that he's really struggling there this year.

Agreed.

I fail to see how some people can't see that there's a difference between resting and dropping our club-captain.