I cannot believe this...

cooper1989

That the #1 post here is the boogie poll.

CMON RM. Get a grip? CMON Gers fans... Get a grip ffs.

Boogie?

He is a Charlton reserve. (WS words) Wilson replaces him. End of. He gets to fuck to Africa in the ANC. End of. We sell him for 3 mill to a Championship side.

Fuck him.

WATP.

No time for this charlatan. And for those of you (Muff) that said he is our best player? AM is. Boogie was a disgrace v the Sheep. And me let remind all of you -- what Mr. Struth said....

"To be a Ranger is to sense the sacred trust of upholding all that such a name means in this shrine of football. They must be true in their conception of what the Ibrox tradition seeks from them. No true Ranger has ever failed in the tradition set him."

Boogie fails...

Fuck you Madjid

Just a tad harsh Coop :lol:

The whole situation is unfortunate, but it's really amazing to see how much venom is being aimed at Bougherra. Like him or not, we're going to need him to have a chance to win the SPL, because we're already walking on thin ice with guys like McCulloch and Broadfoot providing deputy in defense. Some of his displays for Rangers have been absolutely quality, and guys like that are incredibly hard to find nowadays. A Bougherra-Wilson partnership would dominate the SPL.

And why would you sell him for 3m in January when he could play the rest of the season, have a good ANC and WC, and have his value potentially double?

if wee sell him in jan.and weir or wilson gets injured were up shit crek with broadfoot and mcculloch back up we can kiss goodbye to the title.what he did over the pats 2 months was out of order but hes the best defender weve got and with no money for new players what chance have we got

Not really TG. What has he done for months now?

Lost his place v a 17yr old,

Disrespected his club, team, and teammates...

Why whould ne not just GTF? Our best player? Not. Imho of course mate.

Not really TG. What has he done for months now?

Lost his place v a 17yr old,

Disrespected his club, team, and teammates...

Why whould ne not just GTF? Our best player? Not. Imho of course mate.

hes being late back for games

fare enough hes lost his place but what happens if wilson get injured can we count on egghead or mcculloch to stand in?

hes being far the best defender since cuellor

He has been late once without good reason, and now he's number one villian. <cr>

He is still our best outfield player, easily. He has made the likes of Whittaker and Weir look much better than what they really are. The amount of times he was bailling them out was getting scary.

You talk about commitment, well to say Bougherra isn't committed, you must have a very short memory. Take a look at the Sevilla game at Ibrox, we went 4-0 down, and the only player who looked like he wanted to keep going and get back some pride for the club was Majid Bougherra. Same goes for the Unirea game. He did it numerous times in the league last season. When he is bombing forward, trying to make something happen, is that not commitment to the cause? When is consistantly bailling out Weir and Whittaker without making a big deal about it, is that not commitment to the cause?

Yes he was late 3 times, twice though he had valid reason for being late, and the management team had no problems with that, he has taken his punishment, now let's just move on. Please.

'Dec 2 2009, 05:08 AM' post='3932933']

That the #1 post here is the boogie poll.

CMON RM. Get a grip? CMON Gers fans... Get a grip ffs.

Boogie?

He is a Charlton reserve. (WS words) Wilson replaces him. End of. He gets to fuck to Africa in the ANC. End of. We sell him for 3 mill to a Championship side.

Fuck him.

WATP.

No time for this charlatan. And for those of you (Muff) that said he is our best player? AM is. Boogie was a disgrace v the Sheep. And me let remind all of you -- what Mr. Struth said....

"To be a Ranger is to sense the sacred trust of upholding all that such a name means in this shrine of football. They must be true in their conception of what the Ibrox tradition seeks from them. No true Ranger has ever failed in the tradition set him."

Boogie fails...

Fuck you Madjid

up all night drinking would be my bet.....

Having read all sides of the story I don't think Boogie thinks he's bigger than the club...the Algerians are so patriotic and he gets caught up in the hype and then after the game the President invites the national team over and he knew he wasn't going to be playing against Killie as well

its a cultural thing and I am sure Wattie has made things clear to him that he has to remember who pays him etc...he was already dropped for what was a crucial CL game for us so I think Boogie got the message there

:craphead: CAN YOU NOT SEE HE IS TRYING TOO WORK HIS TICKET. HE WILL GO IN JAN,

:craphead: FOR 3MILL THATSFOR SURE.

I would hate to lose him in january, yes he has came back late from international duty on a number of occasions but we cannot afford to lose an outfield player like that before the end of the season. Although it seems pretty likely we will given our current financial state.

P.S. I quoted your post kingtom because I have to ask, why do you keep writing with caps on? You also put ":craphead:" at the beginning and end of all your posts.

:craphead: CAN YOU NOT SEE HE IS TRYING TOO WORK HIS TICKET. HE WILL GO IN JAN,

:craphead: FOR 3MILL THATSFOR SURE.

I would hate to lose him in january, yes he has came back late from international duty on a number of occasions but we cannot afford to lose an outfield player like that before the end of the season. Although it seems pretty likely we will given our current financial state.

P.S. I quoted your post kingtom because I have to ask, why do you keep writing with caps on? You also put ":craphead:" at the beginning and end of all your posts.

To annoy me :anguish: