The Italian Rangers Supporters Club

carletti

Hi everyone! I'm an italian rangers fan and I've followed this great forum for a while...to gain information about our fantastic team! I'm proud to present you the forum of the first Italian Rangers Supporters Club, created by a friend of mine who is litterally mad for the gers (he has done the rangers summer camp 3 times!): http://italiangers.forumfree.it/ :happy:

We would like advices, appreciations :cheers: , criticism to help us spread the rangers Passione even here in Italy!!!!!!! CMON THE GERS!!!!!! :uk:

ps: sorry for the english!

Going to say welcome to the site, till I noticed your joining date! :lol:

Glad you enjoy this place and on quick viewing, not fully joined yet, your site looks good. (tu)

I've joined this site long ago...and i've gained several good informations even if i've never wrote...mainly because my english! doh

Glad you enjoy the site...we a little but a fierce family!!!! :2gunsfiring_v1::5536: against the legion of tims here in Italy! :drugang:

Going to say welcome to the site, till I noticed your joining date! :lol:

Glad you enjoy this place and on quick viewing, not fully joined yet, your site looks good. (tu)

I've joined this site long ago...and i've gained several good informations even if i've never wrote...mainly because my english! doh

Glad you enjoy the site...we a little but a fierce family!!!! :2gunsfiring_v1::5536:against the legion of tims here in Italy! :drugang:

:clap:

Good luck with your site carletti (tu)