How about this ? Straight swap Bougherra for . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

Would spurs want him though BD? I see the logic but would Spurs want Boogie. I imagine Hutton would come back but would that be the best idea. Players returning after leaving doesnt always work out....

Old 'arry loves a dodgy deal ! :) Hutton should never have went, fcukin Murray ! :sherlock:

if hutton came back it would be great and we would have a few centre backs anyway weir wilson papac broadfoot and recall webster aswell

Seriously? Wow. Wilson, probably but only played for a month. None of the rest, thanks. Weir is laughable though, I really cannot believe you put him in.

He is done, but then again he has been done since Morocco in 98. Just don't tell Walter :(

No thanks. I would much prefer we looked forward instead of back.

How many times should we make the same mistakes?

What same mistakes are they then ? :sherlock:

People coming back to the club for a second stint. How many exceed, or even equal, the success of first time around?

Hutton made his choice, he can live with it.

Yeah, he chose to turn them down.....twice. We forced him out when he wanted to stay at least til the end of the season.

Can't see this deal happening but it would be perfect if it did. We all know Boughie is off anyway, and this way we would solve our right back problem instantly.

Think Redknapp would probably go for it as Hutton obviously isn't in his plans, but can't see Hutton wanting to come back the now without having had a decent crack at the premiership - would make it look like he got his chance but couldn't hack it which isn't the case. Could see him going to Everton in January/summer, which i reckon would be a good move for both.