Amir Khan v Dmitry Sailita

Will anybody be watching this on Saturday?

I don't think the fight will be the best but there is a decent undercard on show.

Breidis Prescott v Kevin Mitchell, world title eliminator

John Simpson v Stephen Bell, Commonwealth featherweight title

Alex Arthur, Enzo Maccarinelli and James Degale

As for the main event I think Khan will win by KO

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i want Khan to get beat but cant see it unfortunatley :(

I want him to win. Britain needs champions to take over from Hatton and Calzaghe.

its the fact he still cant admit that he was beaten fair and square by prescott, still has digs at the lad to this day says he cant last more than 2 rounds as if he would know he lasted 120 seconds the twat

Britain needs all the world champs they can get. Carl Froch and David Haye are real champions as they go out there looking to fight the best of the best in their division. One day Khan should look to do the same but under Frank Warren he will rack up shitey defence after shitey defence!!! Khan should win this one, prob a mid to late stoppage in the 7th or 8th.

i want Khan to get beat but cant see it unfortunatley :(

I want him to win. Britain needs champions to take over from Hatton and Calzaghe.

its the fact he still cant admit that he was beaten fair and square by prescott, still has digs at the lad to this day says he cant last more than 2 rounds as if he would know he lasted 120 seconds the twat

I think he is more annoyed that he knows he should never be KO'd by a fighter like Prescott, who is incredibly limited and has been defeated since. Mitchell will KO Prescott I think!!!

Britain needs all the world champs they can get. Carl Froch and David Haye are real champions as they go out there looking to fight the best of the best in their division. One day Khan should look to do the same but under Frank Warren he will rack up shitey defence after shitey defence!!! Khan should win this one, prob a mid to late stoppage in the 7th or 8th.

Khan's basically doing the same thing with this fight that Haye will do when he fights Ruiz. He's just won a belt so he has to defend it against the WBA's mandatory challenger or he loses it. Can't really hold that against him, though I'm less than enthralled by it - Salita is being hyped up in the run up to the fight, but most of the guys he's fought so far have been journeymen with multiple losses.

Khan's basically doing the same thing with this fight that Haye will do when he fights Ruiz. He's just won a belt so he has to defend it against the WBA's mandatory challenger or he loses it. Can't really hold that against him, though I'm less than enthralled by it - Salita is being hyped up in the run up to the fight, but most of the guys he's fought so far have been journeymen with multiple losses.

Difference is after Ruiz, Haye will go after the Klitschko's. I can't see Khan fighting a Tim Bradley or a Juan Manuel Marquez after this fight!!!

i cannot stand Khan

he comes across really arrogant.

hope he gets knocked the fuck out.

Doesnt do himself any good coming away with pish like this........

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/boxing-...86908-21874685/

I hope he wins for the sake of British boxing but when it comes to his personality i think he is a twat, especially when he says shite like that. I remember after the Olympics he said he won it for England.