Ibrox.

Champs2009

You are all wrong it comes from the dutch verdienen kopje deIbrox. this was the motto of the Dutch royal family. A few hundread years ago a member of the Dutch royal family was visiting Scotland and camped in the area. He gave thanks to the people of the area and stated that he would one day return and build the people a palace of beauty. Over the years the name was shortened to Ibrox.

You are all wrong it comes from the dutch verdienen kopje deIbrox. this was the motto of the Dutch royal family. A few hundread years ago a member of the Dutch royal family was visiting Scotland and camped in the area. He gave thanks to the people of the area and stated that he would one day return and build the people a palace of beauty. Over the years the name was shortened to Ibrox.

I'm putting this on RangersPedia. :) Where did you find that out?

I'm putting this on RangersPedia. :) Where did you find that out?

I have a vivid imagination. :rolleyes:

Where did you get this from, i would say home of the Badger, but will be happy to be proven wrong.

Where did you get this from, i would say home of the Badger, but will be happy to be proven wrong.

I think he made it up for his own amusement. :sherlock:

Does anyone know why Ibrox has been names Ibrox because i really cant find any answers anywere else hopefully someone out there can help me on this issue.

Cheers. WATP

After extensive research I can now give the answer I checked all know sources..I.e. Heinz and Hp extensively. And the following link gives the correct answer. :rolleyes:

Ibrox Name

Does anyone know why Ibrox has been names Ibrox because i really cant find any answers anywere else hopefully someone out there can help me on this issue.

Cheers. WATP

After extensive research I can now give the answer I checked all know sources..I.e. Heinz and Hp extensively. And the following link gives the correct answer. :rolleyes:

Ibrox Name

I thought that you were at the wind up. :lol: