Oh ! Bougherra Vs U.S and England

magic

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I"ll be supporting whoever I put my hard-earned dough on(probably Spain).Since Ive moved down south,Ive had my eyes opened.The arrogance,almost exclusively.seeps from the pores of their press.None of my mates think England have got a hope in hell! :scot::uk:

The only international football team I want to ever do well is Scotland, the country of my birth. Im a staunch unionist ( unless we were gonna be returning to the clan based pagan society we once were.......then I'd THINK about it! ) And despite being a staunch unionist, I do not care about what other countries within the Union do in a football sense.

" timmy support ireland but their scottish!!!" in one breath and then "I want Engerland to do well" with the second breath.

Each to their own but in my humble opinion.....Scotland or nothing.

In an act of blatant hypocrisy I will however lend my support behind Rangers PLAYERS countries performing well in the tournament. This is simply to get a longer look at some of our own.

" timmy support ireland but their scottish!!!" in one breath and then "I want Engerland to do well" with the second breath.

Supporting countries from the same United Kingdom, as oppose to supporting a foreign nation. What's your point?

Supporting countries from the same United Kingdom, as oppose to supporting a foreign nation. What's your point?

Naw, supporting another FOOTBALL TEAM apart from your own... Ye get it yet??

I suppose you support Celtic in Europe because they are from the same city? No? Ye get it? Sorted.

Naw, supporting another FOOTBALL TEAM apart form your own... Ye get it yet??

I suppose you support Celtic in Europe because they are from the same city? No? Ye get it? Sorted.

Who asked you?

Obviously I wouldn't support Celtc, what a stupid thing to say. I support the British sides, when did Celtc ever call themselves that?!

Ye get it? Sorted!

Naw, supporting another FOOTBALL TEAM apart form your own... Ye get it yet??

Who asked you?

Obviously I wouldn't support Celtc, what a stupid thing to say. I support the British sides, when did Celtc ever call themselves that?!

Ye get it? Sorted!

Aw sorry... I was under the illusion that this was a forum!

Stay calm now, it's only a game...