Oh ! Bougherra Vs U.S and England

magic

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never wanted the US to do better than after seeing this draw. An upset by the "land where football isn't played" against the high and mighty anglish would be a lovely sight.

If Algeria pumps them as well the feeding frenzy in the papers would be worth reading.

I'm Scottish so I don't want England to win. Just my opinion, so I would like Algeria to beat them. Not because Bougherra is playing but because I want England to get beat.

Same here.

Thank-you Minstral (post#15)

The anti-English hatred in Scotland generally is counterproductive in that it is causing a lot of anti-Scottish feeling down here, even among people who are otherwise really tolerant.

As an Englishman, I support Scotland whoever they play (other than England!)

Thank-you Minstral (post#15)

The anti-English hatred in Scotland generally is counterproductive in that it is causing a lot of anti-Scottish feeling down here, even among people who are otherwise really tolerant.

As an Englishman, I support Scotland whoever they play (other than England!)

I support Scotland and want my country's rivals to lose whenever they play, big deal.

I shouldn't need to support England because I'm British, I'm still Scottish.

Our media get on my tits by making out we are gonna win the world cup blah blah, we're an average team and will get no further than the quarters the average Englishman knows this.

I do however love when England do well because EVERY fucker hates us so it would be a big fuck off to them, its kinda like being a Gers fan.