Rod Stewart

chic

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask Gary McSwegan what happened to him when he spat in the face of a young lad from Inverness who had just signed for The Rangers....on his first day at the club.

I'll tell you, the big-headed fuck got the leathering of his life from Robert Williamson in front of the entire squad, management etc. Robbie was a true blue, but McSwegan was an established goalscorer in the reserves so, as usual, the Highland lad got shown the door.

i know about that mate and swiggy also had to live with it.....if you knew him then you would realise that it was crass and mcswegan was like that a fuckin rangers man through and through ,and if he didnt like sumfin he would let you know...but that incident ,robbie made his point but cause the lad wasnt seen as a star as swiggy was then nothing came of it ,but he knew his course of action wasnt right ,i was there at the fuckin time and seen it all mate...mcswegan shall we say seen himself as the next best thing .up his own arse ..wrongly i may add..

Ask Gary McSwegan what happened to him when he spat in the face of a young lad from Inverness who had just signed for The Rangers....on his first day at the club.

I'll tell you, the big-headed fuck got the leathering of his life from Robert Williamson in front of the entire squad, management etc. Robbie was a true blue, but McSwegan was an established goalscorer in the reserves so, as usual, the Highland lad got shown the door.

i know about that mate and swiggy also had to live with it.....if you knew him then you would realise that it was crass and mcswegan was like that a fuckin rangers man through and through ,and if he didnt like sumfin he would let you know...but that incident ,robbie made his point but cause the lad wasnt seen as a star as swiggy was then nothing came of it ,but he knew his course of action wasnt right ,i was there at the fuckin time and seen it all mate...mcswegan shall we say seen himself as the next best thing .up his own arse ..wrongly i may add..

He picked on the wrong Bear that day.....Robbie was/is a fucking fighting machine when he gets going. To be honest though, and at the risk of getting my own head kicked in, I didn't think Robbie was good enough a player for Rangers....but we never got the chance to find out.

He picked on the wrong Bear that day.....Robbie was/is a fucking fighting machine when he gets going. To be honest though, and at the risk of getting my own head kicked in, I didn't think Robbie was good enough a player for Rangers....but we never got the chance to find out.

i know exactly what you are saying .bobby as he was called then was pished on and in the end swiggy won the battle ,and you know why cause as you said he was from the outside...and hagey had a lot to say about that to be honest...

i know exactly what you are saying .bobby as he was called then was pished on and in the end swiggy won the battle ,and you know why cause as you said he was from the outside...and hagey had a lot to say about that to be honest...

He's NEVER been called Bobby mate, are you confusing him with Bobby Williamson who was also at Ibrox around then & who was manager at Killie for a while?

Robbie was a couple of years younger than McSwegan, and about 10 punches too fast for him! Result: Gobby weegie got burst & the Highlander got sent home.