Gough

iain88

Im working in the cloakroom at work tonight and took Richard Gough's jackets in free of charge.

He seemed genuinely humbled, asked my name, shook my hand and bowed down to me before offering to buy me a drink.

Cheered my night up no end!

Im working in the cloakroom at work tonight and took Richard Gough's jackets in free of charge.

He seemed genuinely humbled, asked my name, shook my hand and bowed down to me before offering to buy me a drink.

Well done ,always nice to meet a Legend

WATP

Seeing as ive grown up with my Mum being a hairdresser i think it's safe to say that i pay more attention to people's hair than your average man and i didnt think it was that bad!

Maybe he had been at the hairdressers before his night out.. :craphead:

Behaviour befitting a man nicknamed: "Lionheart"

...................................................... :praise:

Great to hear, A true gentleman and a man befitting the title of a Rangers Captain.

didn't he have a brief management spell at livingston or somewhere?

not sure about management but should definitely be involved in some way at the club.

he insisted on giving me a tip when he came up to collect his jacket by the by..

not sure about management but should definitely be involved in some way at the club.

he insisted on giving me a tip when he came up to collect his jacket by the by..

Dont spit into the wind by any chance?

Dont spit into the wind by any chance?

unfortunately not. £4..