As good as it was today...

Stuart_RFC

Im afraid that same starting 11 wont have it in them to turn over Celtic next week. We lacked any sort of real creative spark. we need Prso and Boyd up front IMO..and C.Adam cant be dropped after that performance today...

We got there today without being troubled but we didnt create much from open play going forward and it will be much tougher v Them..

I think you are right and away from home if we play Boyd we need to play Prso with him so someone can hold the ball up and relieve the defence. Boyd cannot play the lone striker role and if that is the system it is Prso for me and Boyd on the bench.

Prso drifts out to the left too much to be playing alone up front.

The result today was brillant and we became the first team to beat Hibs at home under John Collins I was still a bit concerned. Although we showed that we are playing with consistancy and as a unit, we did not create one clear cut chance in the entire 90 minutes. Had it not been for the two free kicks then we would only picked up a point.

The result today was brillant and we became the first team to beat Hibs at home under John Collins I was still a bit concerned. Although we showed that we are playing with consistancy and as a unit, we did not create one clear cut chance in the entire 90 minutes. Had it not been for the two free kicks then we would only picked up a point.

I watched the game and while we were not at our creative best I was pleased that we were able to nick a couple of goals and our defence looked solid, it was always going to be a tough ask after the highs of the Hapoel game to come to Easter road and get something but we ground out a result which is also pleasing as thats what we missed the first half of the season, winning ugly... thats been the main difference between us and Celtic

I watched the game and while we were not at our creative best I was pleased that we were able to nick a couple of goals and our defence looked solid, it was always going to be a tough ask after the highs of the Hapoel game to come to Easter road and get something but we ground out a result which is also pleasing as thats what we missed the first half of the season, winning ugly... thats been the main difference between us and Celtic

(tu) agreed. I would say the other main difference is the threat of goals they have in midfield. We only have Adam who looks like he can score on a regular basis!

Nothing to fear from Celtic.

OK, we're hardly the world's elite ourselves but we're due this lot a beating and a good result today coupled with a win during the week will see us head to CP in great spirits.

Walter Smith and Ally McCoist will also be able to supply a team talk involving experience of winning regularly in these games. The belief that has been missing from us against this lot in recent years should return ensuring we are more capable than ever of beating Celtic.

No need to fear them, but we need a lot more creativity than we saw today which was virtually nil. We were very ineffective going forward today in m/field. We also need to give Boyd more helpup front.

We can do it though but need to BELIEVE THAT all during the game.

Nothing to fear from Celtic.

OK, we're hardly the world's elite ourselves but we're due this lot a beating and a good result today coupled with a win during the week will see us head to CP in great spirits.

Walter Smith and Ally McCoist will also be able to supply a team talk involving experience of winning regularly in these games. The belief that has been missing from us against this lot in recent years should return ensuring we are more capable than ever of beating Celtic.

Walter had Stuart McCall back then... we hardly ever lost at snake mountain with McCall in the team

Walter had Stuart McCall back then... we hardly ever lost at snake mountain with McCall in the team

Mate, you could probably name any player in those days and he'd represent the kind of fighting spirit, self-belief and quality needed to win against Celtic.

We don't have as many of those players now but we do have the coaches who know what it's all about and I'm certain the players will be shown this over the coming week. For too long now we have been far to defeatist in attitude towards Celtic games - particularly at CP. That has to change and I'm confident it will.

i dont fear Celtic either as muffger said they are garbage and due to our inconsistency and embarrasing defensive displays we are 19points behind and 2day the defence a thought was excellent Murray was a wee bit dodgy again but big Ugo and Davie Weir were excellent 2day!! A think we can sneak a result next week we need to play 2upfront and for me Prso and Boyd and then with 25-30mins to go bring on Novo and let him run at the dodgy defence

i dont fear Celtic either as muffger said they are garbage and due to our inconsistency and embarrasing defensive displays we are 19points behind and 2day the defence a thought was excellent Murray was a wee bit dodgy again but big Ugo and Davie Weir were excellent 2day!! A think we can sneak a result next week we need to play 2upfront and for me Prso and Boyd and then with 25-30mins to go bring on Novo and let him run at the dodgy defence

With our new look, no nonsense defence I seriously fancy our chances, Celtic are winning games but are also shipping goals in the process(only 2 clean sheets in the SPL since Xmas), if we can keep them quiet for the first 15-20min I would say we should be able to nick it...if there is anyone who knows how to go to the San Giro and get a result its Walter