DaMarcus Beasley

TexasGers

He was superb today, hopefully he starts putting in regular shifts like that in the run up to the world cup
why do you think hes playing like that?

Because he is happy to get a run in the team and happy that Smith has shown faith in him?

i don't think so. every time i see him play he gets shoved of the ball to easy.

Not as much today compared with previous occasions though

i'll give you that (tu) but still not my cup of tea.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me? or does anyone else think he is only turning it on now because he knows what is waiting for him next summer? Glad hes turning it on now though, especially when we need it most.
if you read my earlier post you'll see i agree with you.

If he does it for Rangers, like he has been doing for the last three games, then he'll do for me (tu)

The only player who brings a bit of pace, ability, width....which result's in a bit of much needed balance. I'd play him on the left, not the right tho.

Keep it up Beasley!

Im not sad or dooming any player to be bad, i just think its suspect a player can turn it on whenever he wants, because of a national tournament which won't benefit Rangers.

Its unacceptable to be like that, whoever he may be which puts that blue shirt on and plays at Ibrox, i expect to give nothing less than 100%.

I think it's cynical to say a mostly bit part, injured player is only starting to perform because their country is in a World Cup that season.

This is Beasley's career and he hasn't been the most successful at this club, so any chance he will get, he is going to try and grab it with both hands. After coming back from injury he has been fortunate to find himself getting a chance because he has exactly what we lack! I am delighted he is playing well and long may it continue so players like Lafferty(had a few good games but on the whole a big disappointment) can remain warming that bench!

Keep it up DaMarcus.

Some of the replies in this thread :anguish:

He's playing well, yet people just refuse to give him credit.

I've rarely seen such a large number of fans actually wanting a Rangers player to fail. Sad days.

I don't want him to fail,far from it.i just don't think hes a good player.because of one no bad performance we've a to think hes a world beater?

I've rarely seen such a large number of fans actually wanting a Rangers player to fail. Sad days.

I don't want him to fail,far from it.i just don't think hes a good player.because of one no bad performance we've a to think hes a world beater?

He's had more than one good performance, and no-one is calling him a world beater. It doesn't matter how good some play, they'll never be good enough. Today, DMB played better than 'no bad' and was the best player on the park!

He's had more than one good performance, and no-one is calling him a world beater. It doesn't matter how good some play, they'll never be good enough. Today, DMB played better than 'no bad' and was the best player on the park!

This is my opinion,hes not a good player and i don't think he ever will be!i hope i'm proved wrong,for RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB sake. (tu)

one good game domt make a player, hasent ever been rangers class

we should get shot of him and get kingston in to replace him.sir walter would get the best out of him

And where the fuck are we getting this money for Kingston.

Dont u know were in debt.

Beasley has played well in his last 2 SPL outings. He deserves a good run in the team (tu)

And was nowhere near being the worst player at the Ramon Pizjuan. Deserves to start on Tuesday!

one good game domt make a player, hasent ever been rangers class

we should get shot of him and get kingston in to replace him.sir walter would get the best out of him

hahahahahaha kingston that guy is shit what has he done that makes him rangers class?

when was the last time this player turned in a good performance?

what price tag would be attached to a shit player it would be silly money and we are in debt so get that ridiculous idea out your head that will never happen

I thought DMB was excellent today, and the width he provided made us much more balanced in midfield. He's looking more and more confident, and it's been showing in the last couple of weeks.

I think someone has finally got through to him,in regards to what Rangers expect from him,and it's not the negative mid-field role he plays for team USA.

He's been told,if you have any chance of holding down a first team spot at Ibrox,get on your bike,use your speed,get to the byline,cut inside,have a buzz.

Create chances,etc. He tried all of the above today,and looked a totally different player,who if he keeps it up,could find himself back in the USA team

next summer.Fingers crossed,go for it DBM (tu)

:anguish:

Don't know what game I was at, as I thought he was poor as usual. Had a couple good runs/shots. Other than that, usual stuff like pulling out of tackles, poor positioning, unable to hold off a player, fall to ground too easy and not over laping down the wings when possible.

Get him punted.

you were watching another game he set up the first and third and played well as ive said all along he just needs

a run of games