How many's that till Boydie breaks the record ?

BLUEDIGNITY

I fancy him to break the record by scoring a hat trick at the girodome. How amazing would that be! :D:21::clap:

And celebrating by doing the "tongue" gesture that Larson used to do to the great unwashed fans. :sherlock:

with the team doing a mock huddle at the end when we have won!

I fancy him to break the record by scoring a hat trick at the girodome. How amazing would that be! :D:21::clap:

And celebrating by doing the "tongue" gesture that Larson used to do to the great unwashed fans. :sherlock:

And putting on a Dreadlock wig and an Alien mask!

And putting on a Dreadlock wig and an Alien mask!

We could burn an effigy of henpic in the stands (all in boruc type banter you understand :rolleyes:)

Think it's 5 (tu)
Aye it's 5 goals tae go!that actualy rhymes get that made into a chant.to the sound of the pet shop boys song "go west".

Not saying anything about you personally, but that song is queer. :pierre:

Boyd breaking the record in the last minute to clinch a victory at the girodome would be unreal. Him doing that stupid celebration would be even better. The only way that moment could be sweeter is if the goal won us the league.

I'd probably die in sheer joy.

Boyd breaking the record in the last minute to clinch a victory at the girodome would be unreal. Him doing that stupid celebration would be even better. The only way that moment could be sweeter is if the goal won us the league.

I'd rather he broke it before going there, since the pressure on him to break the record in front of that lot would be terrible. He'd be more likely to score against the mopes if he didn't have the pressure because he'd already broke the record. :sherlock:

I'd rather he broke it before going there, since the pressure on him to break the record in front of that lot would be terrible. He'd be more likely to score against the mopes if he didn't have the pressure because he'd already broke the record. :sherlock:

Seriously - 158 v 158 Boyd at the Girodome, we get a dodgy pen in the last minute and Boyd slips it through Boruc the Gaybhoys legs to score, then the ref gives Boyd a good ol' handshake, then Boyd sticks his tongue out in an alien look-a-likee fashion, then we do a mock huddles.

Fucking brilliant. :spraise:

Seriously - 158 v 158 Boyd at the Girodome, we get a dodgy pen in the last minute and Boyd slips it through Boruc the Gaybhoys legs to score, then the ref gives Boyd a good ol' handshake, then Boyd sticks his tongue out in an alien look-a-likee fashion, then we do a mock huddles.

Fucking brilliant. :spraise:

That would be the best thing that would ever happen, I wouldnt even care if Boyd left in january after that!