Lets Laugh at the journalist...

Bluepeter9

Boyd comes in for some (!!??) critisism BUT I found this line in the Sunday Mail by Ewan McLean on his match report about Rangers yesterday. He said "Boyd might have flopped in midweek in front of Tom Cruise in the Champions League ... " etc.

Pretty sloppy way to have a dig!

:lol: That is unbelievable!!!!

thats not the worst remember about 10 years ago we used to go to all reserve games and the rangers news used to have to do match report but the young guy who was working there couldnt be arsed going to the games so he used to get his match reports off the guy i sat beside

thats not the worst remember about 10 years ago we used to go to all reserve games and the rangers news used to have to do match report but the young guy who was working there couldnt be arsed going to the games so he used to get his match reports off the guy i sat beside

Such high standards some journalists have - where papaguy51 to defend them!

Such high standards some journalists have - where papaguy51 to defend them!

ian archer used to do this on euro away trips as he thought he was a fan and used to bevvy all day before making some young hack give him some notes on flight home

:lol: That is brilliant.

I don't make mistakes :pipe:

Quandry ? Do we believe that - you are a journalist!? (Make a good title for a debate that!)

I never get my facts wrong when I'm working, I promise this.

Even if you make a mistake I hope its never as lazy as the one on here.

Quandry ? Do we believe that - you are a journalist!? (Make a good title for a debate that!)

Bawdeep. I rest my case. :pipe:

I should point out that it was football-related mistakes :pipe:

Bawdeep. I rest my case. :pipe:

I should point out that it was football-related mistakes :pipe:

This is a football board. But I take your point. (tu)