Toni expects to find a new club in less than 10 days

bluenose_72

Luca Toni has revealed that he expects to find a new team in less than 10 days as he has no future at Bayern Munich.

The Italian striker has fallen out with boss Louis Van Gaal and is no longer a first choice at the Allianz Arena.

“I will move away from Bavaria because here I have no chances,” said Toni.

“In ten days I shall find out about my future.”

Questioned whether there was any chance he could remain at his current club, Toni gave no hope to his German fans.

“It would be easier to win the lottery than for me to still be here next season.

“With this club I have some great memories. In my first year I scored 39 goals - that was fantastic.

“The following season with Jurgen Klinsmann it wasn't as easy. Now with Van Gaal it's all over.”

Chances are he goes back to Italy. If Milan could get him cheap, I would almost guarantee they'd take him.

Arsenal are looking for a striker though....

Toni is basically the anti-Wenger signing though: old, slow, and on big wages already

spot on, good goal scorer and would do a job for Arsenal but not a Wegner type player.

(tu)

surely a good move for Arsenal would be to take him on loan until the end of the season

Toni is basically the anti-Wenger signing though: old, slow, and on big wages already

spot on, good goal scorer and would do a job for Arsenal but not a Wegner type player.

(tu)

exactly. In a way he is what Arsenal are missing, but but Wenger is always gonna want someone who has pace and good link up play along with the physical attriubtes, e.g. Bednter