Price Of Kids Rangers Strip

minstral

Was in Glasgow yesterday Xmas shopping and bought my 8 year old grandson the the away strip as part of his Xmas. I could not believe the price which was 54 pounds for a young kid, which i think is shocking. You would think that it would be a bit cheaper for children, but then again they know that when a kid sets his heart on getting the strip, that we will pay regardless.

Was in Glasgow yesterday Xmas shopping and bought my 8 year old grandson the the away strip as part of his Xmas. I could not believe the price which was 54 pounds for a young kid, which i think is shocking. You would think that it would be a bit cheaper for children, but then again they know that when a kid sets his heart on getting the strip, that we will pay regardless.

Was this the full kit, IE Shorts and socks, or just the top?

Was this the full kit, IE Shorts and socks, or just the top?

Full strip mate, top was 29-99, shorts 15-99 and socks 7-99.

Be thankful your grandson is allowed to wear the Rangers strip. I bought my nephews the strip and their mothers won't let them wear it because of "bigotry". Don't you love the modern day Presbyterian? Docile as cattle on a farm.

I blame my brother and brother-in-law for being wimps.

Be thankful your grandson is allowed to wear the Rangers strip. I bought my nephews the strip and their mothers won't let them wear it because of "bigotry". Don't you love the modern day Presbyterian? Docile as cattle on a farm.

Sorry to hear that, and you wonder how peoples minds work, when they wont let a kid wear our famous strip because they connect it with bigotry.

Sorry to hear that, and you wonder how peoples minds work, when they wont let a kid wear our famous strip because they connect it with bigotry.

Meant to say - I agree on the price. I don't remember it being that dear when I bought at the start of the season but it might be the smaller sizes.

Worst bit of it all is my nephew was sent round to my parent's house one day wearing an incredible Hulk t-shirt, inoffensive at first but it was a green and white hooped t-shirt!

I'm sure that bitch of a sister-in-law did it on purpose.

Go to the chapel you get them for nothing.

Belter!!

My sister has the same attitude. My nephew is not allowed to wear a Rangers strip. Scotland or Real Madrid for him. I'm not sure whether it's for "bigotry" reasons or for his own protection.

My sister has the same attitude. My nephew is not allowed to wear a Rangers strip. Scotland or Real Madrid for him. I'm not sure whether it's for "bigotry" reasons or for his own protection.

I don't get it, virtually every picture my folks have of me and my brother as kids is in a Rangers top at the Albion with different players and managers. My sister-in-law told my brother "We're not those sort of parents." Not sure what that is supposed to mean.

My wife's bro-in-law says his son isn't allowed to wear the top as they live in Stirling and it is a "bigoted place". I'm not too sure many would abuse young kids for wearing a top.

Like I say, we now have a generation of men with the backbone of a jellyfish, women with too much say and those coming from Presbyterian stock are as docile as cattle on a farm.

You will have to point me in the right direction as thats where you spend most of your time. So dont try and get funny with me tossbag.

Fcukin shockin Mate they don't want to offend poor scummy yet the mhanks would murder us in our sleep. The Prods in this country want wake up and smell the fcukin coffee. ! :sherlock:

You will have to point me in the right direction as thats where you spend most of your time. So dont try and get funny with me tossbag.

m, I think he was saying you get a kid in the chapel for nought - '54 pounds for a young kid'.....

m, I think he was saying you get a kid in the chapel for nought - '54 pounds for a young kid'.....

BINGO think the joke was lost on him manticore.

BINGO think the joke was lost on him manticore.

I would just like to say sorry for my comments, i thought you were for real and i would like to apologize, as i was out of order. (tu)

I don't get it, virtually every picture my folks have of me and my brother as kids is in a Rangers top at the Albion with different players and managers. My sister-in-law told my brother "We're not those sort of parents." Not sure what that is supposed to mean.

My wife's bro-in-law says his son isn't allowed to wear the top as they live in Stirling and it is a "bigoted place". I'm not too sure many would abuse young kids for wearing a top.

Like I say, we now have a generation of men with the backbone of a jellyfish, women with too much say and those coming from Presbyterian stock are as docile as cattle on a farm.

My kid gets abuse for wearing a Gers kit in our estate. It is called St Brides to be fair, but its pretty shocking that a 10 year old boy can get comments made to him by adults and kids alike. I can understand why someone may not let their kid wear it if their children get abuse. The wee guy only really wears his to the games. But yeah the price is pretty steep. Especially when we know that they will drop the prices right after Christmas