Fans last night and sky sports coverage

manofthefuture

Not sure if there's another thread on this but was at the game last night and the fans were immense, loads of folk still came along so seems like that boycott business didn't really pan out.

on another note what really pisses me off is we have to hear every little detail about how some diddy club put out a shitier team than their normal shitey team and all we get is 30 seconds.

Just fancied a wee moan there, but delighted at last nights performance etc. 'That's why we're champions.'

Dundee United sang two songs 'United, United....' and 'Champions League, your having a laugh'. Piss poor home support, we outsang them from start to finish, and they started to leave after the 2nd goal hit the back of the net. Also, they are a bunch of begging bastards.

Bkay or Pipedown;

Remember the wee ned 'family' that was squaring up to the Tannochside bus after the Dundee game? That was fucking hilarious.

Sums up Dundee really! (No offence to any Dundee based RMers)

I hate them, shower of scum!

Dundee United sang two songs 'United, United....' and 'Champions League, your having a laugh'. Piss poor home support, we outsang them from start to finish, and they started to leave after the 2nd goal hit the back of the net. Also, they are a bunch of begging bastards.

ALways amazes me when supporters of teams who have never got remotely close to a vague dream of a chance of Champions League football for a couple of decades churn this out to a team with actual Champions League appearances.

Bkay or Pipedown;

Remember the wee ned 'family' that was squaring up to the Tannochside bus after the Dundee game? That was fucking hilarious.

Sums up Dundee really! (No offence to any Dundee based RMers)

I hate them, shower of scum!

My thoughts exactly. Live here, not from here... 4 months and am outa here.