I am truly proud

WeeJacksonRFC

It's been a wee while since the teams played that good! :) thought Millers goal was a BELTER!! Plus Boyd seems to be working on his movement & he seems to be getting better Davis was great today :)

aww sorry just had to make a topic cant wait till we play the tims!!

53 HERE WE COME

:craphead:

:) :)

It's been a wee while since the teams played that good! :) thought Millers goal was a BELTER!! Plus Boyd seems to be working on his movement & he seems to be getting better Davis was great today :)

53 HERE WE COME

I agree its great to enjoy football again. (tu)

53 HERE WE COME

I agree its great to enjoy football again. (tu)

Isn't it!???

been so long since we got to enjoy good football thought today was great shows they have it in them just need to step up.....

now all I need is a contract my self all replace broadfoot & life will be good :):spraise:

After the last few performances, it's feeling good to be a Rangers supporter (tu):21:

It always feels good though.

Very true (tu)

Bit of a spring in the step at the moment, though. I'm feeling confident about the team at the moment, for the first time in a while :)

First match I've been able to go see live in a while & it made me so proud to be a Rangers fan watching that performance today.

Hopefully we keep up the great work & it's not just a short term spell. :)

well dont be a stranger and keep visiting please..

After the last few performances, it's feeling good to be a Rangers supporter (tu):21:

It always feels good though.

Very true (tu)

Bit of a spring in the step at the moment, though. I'm feeling confident about the team at the moment, for the first time in a while :)

I am the same mate quite a considerable spring in my step, I love it when we are playing well feels like we can beat anyone in this league easily at the moment. I dont want to be overly confident though incase it comes back to haunt us. I will just enjoy it.

First match I've been able to go see live in a while & it made me so proud to be a Rangers fan watching that performance today.

Hopefully we keep up the great work & it's not just a short term spell. :)

well dont be a stranger and keep visiting please..

lol If I had the money, believe me, I'd be there for every match. Only got going since my brother was working so his season ticket was available