Mc Gaydy out of auld firm if booked tomorrow

davy1shoe

The Republic of Ireland winger, who usually faces a hostile reception from the Hearts supporters, is currently just one booking away from incurring a suspension. If he is booked tomorrow, he would serve it by sitting out the Old Firm showdown at Celtic Park on 3 January.

We remember what happened last time he was banned for an Old Firm game. :anguish:

He is usually shit against us anyway, the so called £60million man.

I'd rather not rely on that though, he's not had a bad season. But you're right, we're hitting form and Celtc won't have had time to buy anyone, if McGeady's out as well they'll be slipping something into a Celtc legend's tea before we play them :anguish:

He'll get booked, the Hearts fans and players will target him, and he'll lose the plot, especially if it's not going his or celtc's way.

I hope he does pick up a booking, as I'd rather he was suspended than available.

He'll get booked, the Hearts fans and players will target him, and he'll lose the plot, especially if it's not going his or celtc's way.

I hope he does pick up a booking, as I'd rather he was suspended than available.

allthough i agree broadfoot will have him in his back pocket.....as usual...... (tu)

allthough i agree broadfoot will have him in his back pocket.....as usual...... (tu)

Broadfoot's had him in his back pocket once in that 4-2.

The rest of the time, I'd say McGeady's had him.