New Owner for Rangers FC

Charliebluenose1

Alistair Johnstone should invite Jim Ballsillie over to Glasgow to watch a game, as this billionare fron KW Ontario wants to own a sport franchise. Yeah I know he wants a national hockey team, but if he comes to Ibrox and see's and feels the passion and excitement, he might just bite. He bid 230 million US for a shite hockey team so Alistair what are you wating for, give Ballsillie a call, take him out for a curry and a pint, show him round the stadium on a game day, tell him about all the Bears living in Ontario, sell his blackberry's in Scotland and we will have a billionare new owner, too bad I didn't know his phone #

Alistair Johnstone should invite Jim Ballsillie over to Glasgow to watch a game, as this billionare fron KW Ontario wants to own a sport franchise. Yeah I know he wants a national hockey team, but if he comes to Ibrox and see's and feels the passion and excitement, he might just bite. He bid 230 million US for a shite hockey team so Alistair what are you wating for, give Ballsillie a call, take him out for a curry and a pint, show him round the stadium on a game day, tell him about all the Bears living in Ontario, sell his blackberry's in Scotland and we will have a billionare new owner, too bad I didn't know his phone #

Understand he loves to cycle and regularly takes to riding many of the routes on Le Tour de France. So, being an owner of a team that is close to his beloved cycling locales makes perfect sense. Maybe we'll get Lance too.

He ought to know that the NHL just don't want him.. and why not approach the guy? Of course, we'd need to tell him that 'Soccer' is really Football.

Why couldn't he be Scots and from Govan.

Understand he loves to cycle and regularly takes to riding many of the routes on Le Tour de France. So, being an owner of a team that is close to his beloved cycling locales makes perfect sense. Maybe we'll get Lance too.

He ought to know that the NHL just don't want him.. and why not approach the guy? Of course, we'd need to tell him that 'Soccer' is really Football.

Why couldn't he be Scots and from Govan.

there you go,,him,tiger and mcgregor ,what a night oot that would be..

Warren Buffet

have you ever looked into how this guy made his money ,its an eyeopener tbh ,he actually done no more than get enrolled at a college where the economics teachers had their own succesfull business's,he then excelled in the classes they taught and was in turn welcomed into their company where he studied the financial side of the company and closely monitored the stocks and shares ,he then bought and sold wisely until he could afford his own company ,which he built up until he could buy another investment co. ,then another ,and another ,(a bit like buying a house at 100k and selling for 200k then buying another for 150k and selling for 250k and so on...as fucking easy as that) and only last year the guy knocked bill gates off his throne as the richest man in the world worth an amazing 60billion ,and that was all his life just using his head ,not even producing nothing just investing...chunt

only 1billion we need nice mr buffet please ,no doubt you would be our "a la carte" ffs

Don't have anyone in mind, although they should have money (plenty of it), the ambition, determination, drive, commitment....required - contacts, balls....club's best interests at heart.

im not bothered if they have fucing shed loads of cash tbh

as long as the debt is cleared and the new owner has the fucking vision to make the club self sustainable, but still compete at a decent level

yes the odd cash injection if we see a bargain star player who wants to come would be great

dunno if i would be hapy with a man city type owner though, if he gets bored and fucks off, they are going bust