Rangers/Hamburg Clothing

aye cheers, already have a couple o pin badges.

How about Just Hamburg Gear, My German is awful and can't make head nor tales of their website.

Seen a couple of retro jackets around but most are imported from Hong Kond so not sure how decent they are.

bit off topic troops

but does anyone know where our club can purchase small lapel badges with our club logo on

and if so roughly how much per batch this would be

I am planning on doing this as well, I am going to look into it after the new year.

Got told from another RSC it is roughly £1 per badge to buy so you could sell for £2.

bit off topic troops

but does anyone know where our club can purchase small lapel badges with our club logo on

and if so roughly how much per batch this would be

I am planning on doing this as well, I am going to look into it after the new year.

Got told from another RSC it is roughly £1 per badge to buy so you could sell for £2.

we got some made years ago think it was colin who done it

i will try to find out for you

we got some made years ago think it was colin who done it

i will try to find out for you

I bought my KPL badge on the bus going to Bremen from Colin.

Took me 5 mins to try and find it on my badge scarf then took me another 5 mins to try and get a photo of it. Didn't realise how hard it was to take a photo of a badge. The glare is unreal!

KPL badge:

DSC00471.jpg

aye cheers, already have a couple o pin badges.

How about Just Hamburg Gear, My German is awful and can't make head nor tales of their website.

Seen a couple of retro jackets around but most are imported from Hong Kond so not sure how decent they are.

i helped another RM Member with the Hamburg Webshop .. he ordered a Away Shirt . But its not so cheap in germany . October i was in the Rangers Store in Glasgow and was suprised about the prices :) .