Blackburn and Everton after Hutton?

Vedran Corluka is a better player, and Alan Hutton's run of injuries has not helped. He'd be better getting away from Spurs asap, just as long as it's not back to Rangers.

Everton would be a good move, but I'm not too sure how he'd get on there as they have Tony Hibbert (he's shit, but Moyes seems to like him), Lucas Neill, and the young lad, Seamus Coleman, who impressed in the couple of games he has played this season.

Blackburn are a small club, who will never do anything, and I don't know why and good player would even think about going there :)

Totally agree, Redknapp for some reason doesn't really like him, and he can't play the way Redknapp want's Spurs to play, I think if there is any truth in this then Everton would be his better option.

I dont think his lifestyle and attitude have helped

Everton would be a good move but only if he gets regular football. Hibbert has been their RB for a while, and is a fairly conistent defender who doesn't really like to go forward so a complete contract to Hutton - no point in moving if he would be on the bench again. He only need Corluka to get an injury and he would be Spurs RB.