Goal of the Decade

durranty

Pedro Lovenkrands goal against the bheggers in the cup final. Just for sheer joy.

Mendes' goal against them has to go down as one of the best. It is by far the cleanest strike of the ball I have ever seen by a Rangers player.

Also:

Lovenkrands v Villareal

Mendes v ICT last season - amazing teamwork leading up to a fantastic strike

Rodney Wallace v Borrusia Dortmund

That was 99 mate

my bad :anguish:

boyds goal v thistle was special

but a goal which means alot to me was probably the steven whittaker goal v lisbon, the sheer class of the goal and the finish was top notch. Most of the commentators would be saying if only it was wee aidsridden we could have whacked 1 off to it

this has got to be the best goal this decade!roberto carlos

Aye, but numero uno...Bobby Carlos didnae play for the Rangers

and

number two...That was last decade.

it does not say it was for rangers in the thread and i'm sure his goal was this decade. (tu)

and

it does not say it was for rangers in the thread and i'm sure his goal was this decade. (tu)

It was before France won the world cup. (tu)

From wiki:

He is especially famous for a free kick against France in the inaugural match of Tournoi de France 1997 on 3 June 1997. He shot from 35 m (110 ft) from the centre-right channel, and scored. The ball curved so much that the ball boy 10 yards to the right ducked instinctively, thinking that the ball would hit him. Instead, it eventually curled back on target, much to the surprise of goalkeeper Fabien Barthez, who just stood in place.[17]

(tu)

From wiki:

He is especially famous for a free kick against France in the inaugural match of Tournoi de France 1997 on 3 June 1997. He shot from 35 m (110 ft) from the centre-right channel, and scored. The ball curved so much that the ball boy 10 yards to the right ducked instinctively, thinking that the ball would hit him. Instead, it eventually curled back on target, much to the surprise of goalkeeper Fabien Barthez, who just stood in place.[17]

(tu)

nae bother bud (tu) but the thread needs to be changed. (tu)

and

doh