Tickets available for San Giro

Carsons Dog

Just got this e-mail

Dear Secretary

We are pleased to inform you that we have a very limited number of additional tickets available for Supporters Clubs for Celtic v Rangers on Sunday 3 January. If you wish to apply for these tickets please reply to this email by no later than 10.00am on Wednesday 30 December stating your Club number and the number of tickets you would like to be considered for. If your method of payment is credit card we will debit the card we hold on file, however, if you pay by direct debit or cheque please forward us an alternative method of payment for thi s t ransaction.

Please also note that if demand is high, we will endeavor to allocate to all, however, priority will be given in order of request received and tickets will only be available for collection at the Ticket Centre.

If your request is successful we will confirm the number allocated to your club by email on Wednesday 30 December and tickets will be made available from 3.00pm onwards.

Thank you for your continued support.

Regards

Sandra Weir

Clubs & Memberships Department

If you are a member of a supporters club ring yer secretary asap

Up until very recently, I was getting these emails on behalf of my old RSC, even though I resigned a year ago as I was leaving the area.

I just checked my emails and I haven't got this one, I think it must be the first one I haven't got. I would have taken as many as I could have got for the fine folks of RM. Sorry folks :(

Ticket would be much appreciated. (tu):praise:

Will pay anything up to face value - no need to rip off fellow bears imo.

Ripping bears off?? Yet you will pay "anything up to face value"?

Why not face value only. Paying less than face value is ripping bears off.

For games against crap do you buy tickets from rsc bods holding them up pre match? Many a time I have been offered £10 a ticket when there are plenty around and rsc's are losing a fortune :(

"Anything up to face value" is hysterical.

Ticket would be much appreciated. (tu):praise:

Will pay anything up to face value - no need to rip off fellow bears imo.

Ripping bears off?? Yet you will pay "anything up to face value"?

Why not face value only. Paying less than face value is ripping bears off.

For games against crap do you buy tickets from rsc bods holding them up pre match? Many a time I have been offered £10 a ticket when there are plenty around and rsc's are losing a fortune :(

"Anything up to face value" is hysterical.

Wo wo wo, I think you have taken this the wrong way. I am sure he meant to say he will pay face value.