Beasley says he's fit.

alexceerfc

Guest SandyWaTp
i personally rather beasley on than lafferty...

It's a no brainer.

Beasley is on form and full of confidence.

Lafferty is still balls and clearly low on confidence.

Who would you play?

i personally rather beasley on than lafferty...

It's a no brainer.

Beasley is on form and full of confidence.

Lafferty is still balls and clearly low on confidence.

Who would you play?

knowing walter as i do - LAFFERTY MAY PLAY, sadly

If he is fit then I think he will play DMB on the left and move Lafferty up with Boyd

With the amount of players we have out i'd supsect Walter will go with Beasley, Boyd and Novo if fit. And possibly bring Edu back into a 3 man central midfield. With Boogie and Miller playing i'd have advocated going for it but whilst they are there for the taking a draw's a good result for us with the next OF game at Ibrox. We could be out of sight by then.

I hope he's fit, we'll need him now that Miller is out.

Watch Barry Robson or Caldwell half him before the second half is done though. Cunts.

That would be the problem. Might be better to start with Whittaker out wide and bring Beasley on once Robson and Caldwell have been booked

Watch Barry Robson or Caldwell half him before the second half is done though. Cunts.

That would be the problem. Might be better to start with Whittaker out wide and bring Beasley on once Robson and Caldwell have been booked

That's not a bad idea tbh. Although if Collum is the 4th official, he'll make sure they won't get sent off.

Soon as Beasley gets the ball one of they bastards will go right through him.

Yip, Robson, Caldwell or Loovens will just half him and that will be him injured.

No card for the offender either.

Yip, Robson, Caldwell or Loovens will just half him and that will be him injured.

A card?!? For one of them? You have to be joking. Saying that I still would rather Beasley played because he could end up making the difference.

A card?!? For one of them? You have to be joking. Saying that I still would rather Beasley played because he could end up making the difference.

Same here.

Mikeblue's idea isn't a bad one - wait for them to pick up a booking then throw Beasley on right away - even better if it's in the first half, it'll just unnerve them.