If the game was called off tomorrow

numansnewman

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget the camera phones tomorrow Bears. We should have a thread tomorrow night of pics and video clips of drunken tims in their dayglo bumble bee tops flying through the air and landing on their erse on the ice. Cyber pint for the funniest

they dont want this game to go ahead ,the OP said it all tbh ,running scared comes to mind....and GLASGOW CITY COUNCIL will do their utmost to make sure game is cancelled ....fennnian bastards ,,,

who started this topic again?.....the prick probably works for them...

they dont want this game to go ahead ,the OP said it all tbh ,running scared comes to mind....and GLASGOW CITY COUNCIL will do their utmost to make sure game is cancelled ....fennnian bastards ,,,

who started this topic again?.....the prick probably works for them...

(tu)

i'd take a cancellation - play them later when we have Millers suspension out the way, maybe Boughie back and one or two injured players back fit.

Celtic made hay 2 seasons ago from a cancellation, only right we do the same

Still, if we play tomorrow and beat them whilst shorthanded, that would be sweet too

Don't forget the camera phones tomorrow Bears. We should have a thread tomorrow night of pics and video clips of drunken tims in their dayglo bumble bee tops flying through the air and landing on their erse on the ice. Cyber pint for the funniest

:craphead::craphead::craphead:

Let's hope they don't all break their two remaining teeth in the process, eh?

numansnuman ...yes it would be beneficial to "us" celtic,,,,cause it wouldnt be beneficial to glasgow rangers ffs ,,thats so fucking obvious cause we glasgow rangers are flying,if you havnt noticed ffs..ok we may have 2 ommisions and they are maybe important ones...but we have wilson to come in and a n other in millers place ,who will give as good as he gets...is novo indeed struggling ,news to me mate..

so how the fuck it will be beneficial to us to cancel this game is a statement and a half mate tbh..

numansnuman ...yes it would be beneficial to "us" celtic,,,,cause it wouldnt be beneficial to glasgow rangers ffs ,,thats so fucking obvious cause we glasgow rangers are flying,if you havnt noticed ffs..ok we may have 2 ommisions and they are maybe important ones...but we have wilson to come in and a n other in millers place ,who will give as good as he gets...is novo indeed struggling ,news to me mate..

so how the fuck it will be beneficial to us to cancel this game is a statement and a half mate tbh..

dj..3 or 4 ommisions is forecasted..play the odds

Has there been any rain in Glasgow at all? We've got loads of ice up here after last nights showers.

Showers? I been in Inverness for 10 days now & theres near 2 foot of snow in the garden.

You sure you know where you are? <cr>

Without Beasley, Novo, Boughie Thommo and Miller then the matchups do not favor us around the field.

Can you see Boyd doing as well either on his own or with Lafferty up front with him? Can you see mcCulloch winning tons of ball in the middle of the park? And as much as we all rate Wilson, do you see him going through his first old firm game mistake free?

Id rather play the mob tomorrow and beat them to put them into panic mode. However, if we can take advantage of the weather and play them at a more suitable time for us then sure, why the hell not?

Without Beasley, Novo, Boughie Thommo and Miller then the matchups do not favor us around the field.

Can you see Boyd doing as well either on his own or with Lafferty up front with him? Can you see mcCulloch winning tons of ball in the middle of the park? And as much as we all rate Wilson, do you see him going through his first old firm game mistake free?

Id rather play the mob tomorrow and beat them to put them into panic mode. However, if we can take advantage of the weather and play them at a more suitable time for us then sure, why the hell not?

fegget..you put it better than me,but also remember our fans who may travel 100 miles return and more..they should be told NOW.

flecky is from Edinburgh..and even he is dubious.

who wins from a late cancellation ? think..police,ref,pre booked busses..etc.

fegget..you put it better than me,but also remember our fans who may travel 100 miles return and more..they should be told NOW.

flecky is from Edinburgh..and even he is dubious.

who wins from a late cancellation ? think..police,ref,pre booked busses..etc.

WE ARE ....guys ..we have won without beasley many times although i feel he may be fit tbh,we have won without boughie and with wilson ,,,thommo aint the player he was and we HAVE won without him,,the only player i will miss is miller tbh...controversial maybe but we will miss him tbh..

Lets hope the teams confidence levels will see us through, we are missing key players who have been linking up very well during the recent good run of results.

That link has now been broken, and we may struggle to get a result.

if the midfield do there job and give boyd the service then we can win no doubt about it,

just look at the CB's celtic have they are a joke and are no good. boyd could easily bang in a couple if given the right service.

davis and mc culloch will need to be on the ball for the whole 90 mins!

would that not be beneficial to us ?

not for me i came up 2yrs ago and it was called off canny convince the wife to let me loose again for another cancellation

Devon...you must be on your way now...eh ?

already in denny mate

would that not be beneficial to us ?

not for me i came up 2yrs ago and it was called off canny convince the wife to let me loose again for another cancellation

Devon...you must be on your way now...eh ?

already in denny mate

get a shovel dev..enjoy the left over turkey..its name is samaras