Nacho Novo FTW

BEE

whats the looky looky guy selling in the septic dressing room? aids mcgayday has a face for the green n grey hoops, they are one ugly bunch of players

if we score first tmrw, the wee gypo will spit the dummy

i hope someone do's him early doors, legally of course

whats the looky looky guy selling in the septic dressing room? aids mcgayday has a face for the green n grey hoops, they are one ugly bunch of players

I miss Hutton. :angry:

Big Lee or Broadfoot to break him!

;)

well every game last season against the tims broadfoot clattered the wee dick in the first 5 mins just to let him know who he was dealing with and he shat himself everytime

Been saying that for almost every OF game as long as I can remember. It's went through Petrov, Nakamura, Maloney and that wee cunt.

You hit guys like that hard, they lose the rag and fall out the game.

Get tore in Rangers, and we'll bury this shower of shite.

Anyone watched the Nacho DVD yet?

I have - its really bad. :(

No footage from previous clubs which would have been interesting, and footage of barely half, at most, of his Rangers goals.

They hadnt even bought the rights to his Cup Winning strike against Falkirk. :anguish:

No interviews from other players, current or past, just Watty, Coisty and Jim Duffy. And some other nobody who used to manage Raith Rovers.

A real shame as Nacho has the making of a true Legend for Rangers and he deserved better :angry:

Remember that tackle at Ibrox, when he gets up and winks at the wee scrote?? :spraise:

Remember that tackle at Ibrox, when he gets up and winks at the wee scrote?? :spraise:

fucking class, i hope the players are up for it just as much as we are and more.........

Been saying that for almost every OF game as long as I can remember. It's went through Petrov, Nakamura, Maloney and that wee cunt.

(tu)

Out of everyone I'd love wee Nacho to get us a winner!

He'd rub it right into those bastards!!

id like to see that then Nacho doing the ha ha samararse like he did at dundee last season .. then see boydy running round wi his tounge out just to rub it in

and the crowd go wild

FOLLOW FOLLOW

totally agree laudrup broadfoot done it last season especially in the 4-2 game it showed the wee dick shat himself every time big broadders went near him and showed him how to do skill if he manages that tomorrow hopefully first 5 mins jut a barge to the back to send him on his arse he will shut up the rest of the game and broadfoot will just bully his way through the wee dick everytime

I hope Boyd and Novo fucking rip these cunts.

And, also Jig or Broaders to rip that wee cunt McGayday to shreds.

Weir and Wilson will have the Celtic "strikeforce" in their pockets, and Davis will run the midfield.

Is Novo available to play?