When we win later today

I had a ticket, gave it to ma wee cousin who hasn't missed a game all season (which i have - the pre-arranged away Dundee Utd match) hope the teddy bears give it there all and go on to thrash these mhanks :clap: sky sports loyal for me today :D

I cant help feeling the overconfidence amongst us has jinxed us big time.

It wasnt that long ago the sheep beat us with practically the same players.

Miller and Boogie will be a massive loss for us, I would bite your hand off for 1 point today make no bones about it. I'm also seriously worried about losing Boydy in Jan now as well.

However 3 points and I think there will be no way back for them, unless we lose half our team in Jan, something WS wont allow though.

I agree they won't score, and we'll get one or 2, so when we win later today... the league is ours. We are the on form team, 10 points is too much for the scum to reign back, we'll be gone, out of sight, as will monkeyheed (unfortunately).

Drinking a wee, erm ok a large dram, listening to the clash, contemplating a fine win tomorrow and a 10 point gap, ahhh, almost want to start smoking again. Happy days!

I agree they won't score, and we'll get one or 2, so when we win later today... the league is ours. We are the on form team, 10 points is too much for the scum to reign back, we'll be gone, out of sight, as will monkeyheed (unfortunately).

Drinking a wee, erm ok a large dram, listening to the clash, contemplating a fine win tomorrow and a 10 point gap, ahhh, almost want to start smoking again. Happy days!

i feel we are too strong for celtic im not over confident im optimistic plus walter knows how to play the tims always has and always will if we hit celtic on the attack with 3 strikers ie novo lafferty and boyd we will tear them apart

If we win today, then we should go on to win the title, but the last two seasons have shown, a 10 point gap isn't always enough. 2007/08 season, we were 10 points clear, yet celtc came back to win the title. Last year, around December time, we were 7 points behind after celtc beat us at Ibrox, but again we came back to win the title.

You should 'never count your chickens, before they have hatched', but I do agree that we SHOULD go on to win the title, but it certainly doesn't mean we will go on to win the title.