Great result, but.......

papaguy51

fleck has never had a good game at left mid for us, neither has lafferty

both are central attacking players, ive seen enough of lafferty to know hes pish

wee fleck still has time to prove hes good enough

BUT not on left hand side

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

These threads do my nut in.

Had similar ones on Kris Boyd, Kenny Miller and Lee McCulloch and now we all love them.

But, they are actually decent players.

Kyle lafferty is an absolute joke. Smith should be finding clubs that will be willing to sign him for his " potential " asap.

Burnley will be pissing themselves that we gave them 4million for him.

both are central attacking players, ive seen enough of lafferty to know hes pish

The thing is, a month ago wee Fleck was given a chance there, played really well, and since has been dropped without reason.

Bizarre.

Guest therabbitt
We haven't spent four million on Lafferty though. Part payments and performance and appearance based payments.

No argument for him though.

Sadly he's suffering from Adam's Syndrome. Thinks he's there and done it just by wearing the jersey. He needs to prove that he is worthy of it.

I make no bones about the fact that I'm a supporter of Kyle Lafferty and I still think he could do us a job. But he needs a massive overhaul in his attitude to playing for Rangers.

A privilege, not a right.

Is it not £3.8m then the rest depending on how many games he plays?

And given he's a Walter favourite, he'll play that number of games regardless of performance.

To the best of my knowledge it was all broken down, never a lump sum paid. We were struggling to meet a payment this time last year remember.

He's playing there as there was no alternative. Walter just doesn't fancy Fleck in that position just now, either due to what he's seeing on the training ground or due to his attitude.

Had similar ones on Kris Boyd, Kenny Miller and Lee McCulloch and now we all love them.

Kyle lafferty is an absolute joke. Smith should be finding clubs that will be willing to sign him for his " potential " asap.

Aye, you say that now!

The thing is, a month ago wee Fleck was given a chance there, played really well, and since has been dropped without reason.

Bizarre.

im not sure mate, fleckys lost in our midfield, not enough intelligence yet, hes too inexperienced, hes done nothing in games

let him loose up front when were resting kenny n boydy and then see what he can do in a natural position

i really feel strongly about him at left midfield, he shouldnt be there mate

(tu)

Aw fuck off.

He was far far from the worst player on that park today, so why start a thread on him?

You all make it clear you dislike him, there's no need to start a thread every fricking game - especially once he has done alright.

Three main incidents Lafferty was involved in, opportunity wise :

1) Shit defending for letting McDonald in

However...

2) Great block on Caldwell's header from about 5 yards out, from a Robson free kick.

3) Great feet and patience to win the corner for the goal.

So he has made a positive contribution, no?

:)

Guest therabbitt
Extremely harsh to single out Lafferty!

Yes the money we spent on him was far too much, but today performance wasn't any worse than anybody else today.

That's what I said in the match thread today too.

If anything we can single out Lafferty for his disgusting challenge. Everything else he did was just as bad as the rest of the team.

Aye, you say that now!

Exactly.

However when the going got tough, most of you's got going against the aforementioned.

Absolutely.

Some cunts on here need a fucking word with themselves.

'He's pish, no Rangers' class, selt the jerseys, should have been sent off today'! I sometimes think I am on the wrong board here.

Spouting such vitriol at a Rangers player and calling for him to be sent off against the Vhermin is a fucking disgrace.

Regardless of results, some Rangers fans' need a fucking whipping-boy. They are a fucking joke. Happened with Broadfoot, McCulloch, Miller, Adam, Boyd and even McCoist!

Go and have a lie down, you reflexively irate nougats.

Maybe if the guy was played in his correct position consistently, he'd play better. Maybe if you cunts stopped heaping shit on him, he'd play better. Who knows. Give the cunt a chance.

Absolutely.

Some cunts on here need a fucking word with themselves.

'He's pish, no Rangers' class, selt the jerseys, should have been sent off today'! I sometimes think I am on the wrong board here.

Spouting such vitriol at a Rangers player and calling for him to be sent off against the Vhermin is a fucking disgrace.

Regardless of results, some Rangers fans' need a fucking whipping-boy. They are a fucking joke. Happened with Broadfoot, McCulloch, Miller, Adam, Boyd and even McCoist!

Go and have a lie down, you reflexively irate nougats.

Maybe if the guy was played in his correct position consistently, he'd play better. Maybe if you cunts stopped heaping shit on him, he'd play better. Who knows. Give the cunt a chance.

He's had 2 seasons and Tannadice is the only time I've actually found myself happy with his performance. His tackle was disgusting, his attitude is disgusting and most importantly - he isn't good enough.

£4m for that. That is just god awful