Thomas Buffel

Muirheadbear

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw wee Tommy Buffel as I was entering spud dome today!

Love it when I see old players coming back! As they say "once a bear always a bear"

Seen him in aw, smaller than I imagined in flesh. Never quite worked out for him at Ibrox but good wee player on his day.

His goal versus tims :praise:

Love it when I see old players coming back! As they say "once a bear always a bear"

Seen him in aw, smaller than I imagined in flesh. Never quite worked out for him at Ibrox but good wee player on his day.

When did he score against them?

3-1 at Ibrox, Strachans old firm debut, Lennon lost the rag at the end.

3-1 at Ibrox, Strachans old firm debut, Lennon lost the rag at the end.

i was at that game.lemmon was trying to go ahead with the ref,good times :sherlock:

Did the bears acknowledge him today. :spraise:

Yeh,

singing his name etc and he was brilliant, posing for photos, autographs

I remember last year when I was out on boxing day I met him and another guy at like half 3 in the morning at a kebab shop not far from the garage n he was back for the old firm game the next day. I coudln't believe it was him n i think he was a little bit scared about how excited I was to see him. Still a legend tho n good to see he makes the effort to come back every winter

I remember last year when I was out on boxing day I met him and another guy at like half 3 in the morning at a kebab shop not far from the garage n he was back for the old firm game the next day. I coudln't believe it was him n i think he was a little bit scared about how excited I was to see him. Still a legend tho n good to see he makes the effort to come back every winter

:lol:

Didnt he refuse to meet the Pope or something <cr>

:D

That was Klinnsman

That was Klinnsman

Think Thomas did it as well (tu) (no source)

That was Klinnsman

Think Thomas did it as well (tu) (no source)

I'm pretty sure I would as well!

Anyone else? LOL!

From his site.

#

Thanks to Rangers fans!

Dear Ranger Fans,

It`s has been a honour to play in the Rangers shirt with your support every game. I enjoyed my three and a half years and have some great memories, as winning title at last day of season 2005! It`s been a difficult year for me after operation, but your support kept me going. I will always be thankfull.

Forever Rangers, good luck in the future!

Greets Thomas Buffel